Pre-1K Special!

Hey guys, now. It has come to my attention that, "MyStreet: Ashter (MyStreet x OC)" Has nearly reached 975 Views in total! Now, I want to say THANK YOU all so very much for trading that cringe fanfic, it's a stepping stone for my motivation for me to keep researching and making my OC properly in MyStreet! I hope to go further beyond and inspire others to do the same, since nobody has ever done this before, but I wanted to do it! But, this is my special I'm planning.

A Q&A! Give Ashter some questions and he'll try and answer them! He barley remembers only half of his High School life as a Sophomore so be tame with the questions, but anything in the MyStreet S1 area will do! Each person is entitled to 5 questions each! So ask away! Isn't that right, Asher?

"Uh. Yeah, this weird voice told me that almost a thousand of you watched on my life... You're all weird-"

Ashter!

"What!?!" He yells.

That's pretty rude you know! I thought I created you be more nicer! Didn't your mother teached you any manners!?!

"Uh... Oh! My mother. Uh, yeah... But I mean, I wasn't with her for almost four years." Ashter says.

Oh. Right, well, Ashter here is free for any questions! Once "MyStreet: Ashter (MyStreet x OC)" reaches 1K views, the Q&A will answer your questions! See you then!

Edit: Due to less questions, it'll be on hold. But please do give Ashter some questions!