Chapter 14: A surprise change

Ashter is seen in his room as he is seen doing push-ups on his floor, as sweat drips down his face as he gets up, a bit stiff as he stretches his arms, sighing, but as he does so he hears a knock somewhere... It felt close but it wasn't his door.

"Mom left earlier though... That isn't her..." Ashter says as he hears the knocking again as he eats twitched to the window.

"Oh great... This is how all horror movies start." Ashter says as he heads to his window as he moved his dark blue curtain to reveal his tiny companion, Aphmau. She waves as Ashter opens it, letting her in.

"Aph? What are you doing here?" Ashter says as Aphmau hands him a piece of paper.

"What's... This?" Ashter says as Aphmau giggled.

"Well, we had an extra paper and Lucinda wanted to invite you!" Aphmau says as Ashter remembers her.

"Oh... Lucinda helps me with potions a lot, invite me to what?" Ashter says as he puts away a few things in his room.

"Yeah! She thinks you need to present at the sleepover I've planned!" Aphmau says as Ashter was a bit shocked to say this before turning to Aphmau.

"But... I've never been to a sleepover before-"

"Don't worry! My mom doesn't even know you'll be there!" Aphmau says as Ashter was a bit nervous to hear this.

"But... My mom will get mad if I went somewhere without permission-"

"Oh! My mom informed her that you'd be sleeping on the couch!" Aphmau says as Ashter received a straight face as Aphmau giggled.

"Now! Hurry up and get dressed! Nobody isn't there yet so hurry up!" Aphmau says as Ashter sighs.

"Fine~!" Ashter says as moments later, he comes out clean and wearing a dark blue long sleeve shirt and a pair of black sweats.,

"Perfect! C'mon, we need to get to my house!" Aphmau says as Ashter followed his friend to her house as his ears and tail shivered a bit along the way, it was getting a bit dark outside.

"Okay! We're here!" Aphmau says as the two walks in to see Slyvanna greeting them.

"Oh, there are my two favorite children!" Slyvanna says as she hugged the two teens before pulling away from them.

"My Mija... Planning her own sleepovers for the first time!" Slyvanna says as Aphmau chuckles.

"Thanks, mom!" Aphmau says as she gestures Ashter to follow her.

"C'mon! I have a lot to talk about before everyone else comes!" Aphmau says as the two were then on the floor talking to one another.

"And that's that! I do hope you enjoy having Kawaii~Chan over!" Aphmau says as the door opens as three people walk into the door.

"Hey!!! Kawaii~Chan is here!" The Meifwa says as Aphmau greeted her.

"Hey, Kawaii~Chan! This is my friend, Ashter!" Aphmau says as Kawaii~Chan recognizes him.

"Ashter~Kun is the werewolf that draws! It's nice for Kawaii~Chan to meet Ashter~Kun!" Kawaii~Chan says as Ashter waved.

"And you know me, the great, infamous, Lucinda," Lucinda says as Ashter waved at her.

"Hey, Lucinda, it's nice to meet you again." Ashter says as the three talk amongst one another as Ashter felt like he doesn't belong here...

"Uh... Isn't this supposed to be a "Girl's Slumber Party"?" Ashter says as Aphmau realizes that...

"Oh, my Irene! I totally forgot about that!" Aphmau says as Lucinda grins.

"Don't worry hun, I got this" Lucinda says as a potion was thrown at Ashter as his eyes widened.