1. Two amnesiacs on a school trip

Even without my memories I knew I hated school trips

Even without my memories I knew I hated school trips. All around me kids were yelling, messing around, the bus had a rancid smell of feet and hotdogs and not to mention the weird blonde that was drooling on me.

Have I been kidnapped? Was the first thing I thought when I woke up in the unfamiliar place but who would kidnap me then put me on a school bus?

"What's going on?" An alarmed voice asked next to me. Drool boy was ruffly the same age as me and was looking right at me.

Jason. A strange voice in my head whispered. The name gave me a strange sense of comfort.

"Good, you guys are awake we're almost there." A gorgeous brunette said looking at us.

"Erm... who are you?" The blonde boy asked.

Before she could answer in the front of the bus, a teacher shouted, "All right, cupcakes, listen up!" It was clear he was a coach.

His baseball cap was pulled low over his hair, so you could just see his eyes. He had a sour face, like he'd eaten something moldy. A whistle hung from his neck, and a megaphone was clipped to his belt. He would've looked pretty scary if he hadn't been five feet zero.

When he stood up in the aisle, one of the students called, "Stand up, Coach Hedge!"

I couldn't help but giggle. I may have not known much about myself but that seemed like something I would do.

The boy next to me gave me a look that was like a parent exasperated with their child's behaviour.

"I heard that!" The coach scanned the bus for the offender. Then his eyes fixed on Jason and I, and his scowl deepened.

Shit. I was sure the coach knew we didn't belong there. He was going to call us out, demand to know what we were doing on the bus—and I wouldn't have a clue what to say.

But Coach Hedge looked away and cleared his throat. "We'll arrive in five minutes! Stay with your partner. Don't lose your worksheet. And if any of you precious little cupcakes causes any trouble on this trip, I will personally send you back to campus the hard way."

Damn, I would have to try not get on his bad side.

"Can he talk to us like that?" Blondie asked.

The pretty girl in front shrugged. "Always does. This is the Wilderness School. 'Where kids are the animals.'"

She said it like it was a joke we'd shared before.

"This is some kind of mistake," Jason said. "I'm not supposed to be here."

I nodded. "Me neither."

The boy in front of us turned and laughed. "Yeah, right, Guys. We've all been framed! I didn't run away six times. Piper didn't steal a BMW."

"You stole a car? Awesome." I grinned at her before furrowing my brows in confusion "You're Jason? How come I can't remember anything but your name? Who are you? Who are they?"