6. Wolves, Children and Metal dragons, oh my!

The rest of the evening was a blur, I remembered Rachel getting possessed by the oracle which practically traumatised me

Something about Piper and Leo going on the quest and Piper getting claimed.

I was embarrassed. I had cried in-front of random people I didn't know all because a skinny redhead girl gave me a prophecy.

Travis had dragged me away while I sobbed. Another boy who exactly like Travis but a little shorter was trying and failing to calm me down. I think he said his name was Connie? Kevin? Cosmo?

It didn't matter at the moment. I was currently laying in the top bunk above one of my new sisters. She said her name was Julia or Julie or something like that.

Go to sleep! I screamed at myself. If they even try to bring up the crying incident we'll kick their asses.

It took a long while for me to fall asleep but when I did I found myself in a clearing. In front of me stood a huge charcoal house that it looked like had burned down hundreds of years ago.

"You're late." Perched on a rock was a huge she-wolf.

"Oh, I'm sorry next time you wanna invade my head I'll try to be on time. Who are you anyway?"

The wolf laughed (sort of).

"As defensive as ever Lila but do not forget to whom you speak young pup.
I come with a message, don't let your demons control you young one. They will try to drive you of the edge, stand tall my girl."

Great philosophical wolves.

What next aggressive ducks?

I am lupa child. You started your journey here now must come back. Do not fail me Delilah.

Suddenly the dream shifted. I was looking at a young boy sat in strange living room. The boy seemed familiar, he had dark brown eyes full of innocence and curly brown hair. He was playing with hem of his Ben ten T-shirt.

Then a tall man entered the room holding a small bundle. The man had a handsome young face with reddish brown curly hair which looked disturbingly like my own. It changed colour in the light like it couldn't decide if it wanted to be brown or red. The man looked a lot like the boy in every way except his eyes his eyes were green just like mine.

"This is your sister. She is your responsibility now. Do you understand?" The little boy nodded.

I got closer and saw that me and the man looked very similar. Was this my father? It would make sense. He looked like a redheaded older version of Travis.