23. The Castellan 'family' home

I had been at Camp Half Blood a month

I had been at Camp Half Blood a month. Most of my time spent training, playing pranks and avoiding the Ares cabin.

They weren't too happy about letting another Castellan stay at camp and they weren't the only ones. Multiple people complained to Chiron that there was a possibility that I was some sort of threat.

I couldn't blame them. Luke made himself a trusted member of camp before betraying everyone and killing countless children. If I were them I'd hate me too.

It was the middle of the night and I couldn't sleep, every time I slept memories came flooding back and they usually weren't good ones.

I crept out of my cabin careful not to wake my siblings. Lately I had been thinking about the 'great' Percy Jackson. I had heard the story of Luke's death, he sacrificed himself. Percy had turned that lying, thieving asshole into a 'hero'.

Why? Why would anyone look at him and think he deserved to die happy? That selfish asshole took everything from me and he gets to be a hero.

I couldn't really get angry at Percy, my father's children had the unnerving talent of manipulation. Plus technically I killed his brother. Henry. The name filled me with an incredible sense of guilt so I tried not to think of my psychotic ex but he always found a way to creep his way into my mind.

For some reason I was looking for Percy but I still didn't remember why. After a while of walking I ended up in front of cabin three.

I quickly looked around before slipping in.

The Poseidon cabin was low, long and solid, with all the windows facing the sea. It had six empty bunk beds and the walls glow like abalone. A few bronze Hippocampi on decorated the ceiling.

I moved towards the only bunk that looked semi occupied. There were multiple pictures on the wall.

One was of a young Annabeth, a satyr and who I assumed was Percy. I could see the similarities between him and Henry. Sure Henry was blonde and Percy had black hair but they had the same care free glint in their eyes when ever they smiled.

The next was Percy and an older lady that looked slightly similar to him. The final picture I saw at was just older Percy and Annabeth smiling happily.

"What are you doing in here?" Annabeth stood in the door way with her arms crossed.

"Nothing... sorry." I said awkwardly. "I'm sorry that he's gone. No one should loose the person they love." I patted Annabeth's arm.

"I don't need your pity." She snapped.

"Oh trust me, you haven't got my pity," I rolled my eyes. "I'm sorry... for you know... being a bitch." I said quietly without looking at Annabeth.

"Why do you hate me so much? What did I ever do to you?" She questioned.