SAVING ALABASTA - PART 1: SIBLING REUNION

Alabasta Saga - Alabasta Arc - Episode 92 - 96

DAKOTA'S POV:

"If Baroque Works' last big job is to take over Alabasta-" Zoro says, and I nod.

"-the rest of those 'Officer Agents' will all-" Sanji joins in on the same thought.

"-gather in Alabasta." Nami finishes it.

"Yes," Vivi answers them.

"I see... then, in any case, we'll beat that Crocodile guy..." Luffy begins saying again.

"That's enough. You keep your mouth shut!" Sanji stops him.

"Okay." Luffy agrees, and I shake my head at them as we continue discussing what we'll do once we reach Alabasta.

"Well, in any case, we should arrive in another few days or so," I tell them, and they all look at me strangely. "I have been to Alabasta a few times over the last five years you know. I've never run into Crocodile though. But I suppose it helps knowing all of the Warlords by name and such."

"I keep forgetting you also know your way around the Grand Line," Vivi comments as she looks at me.

"Well, I was born in the New World and grew up all along the Grand Line till I was about 11 years old." I remind her. "I think I should tell all of you that Crocodile may be a Warlord, but all of them are completely different, not all of them are like my Uncle Mihawk, though he's more solitary than most, but I do know some of the Warlords quite well."

"Cool! Who are they?" Luffy asks though I don't think he's really thinking.

"Okay, I'll tell you, but I don't think you'll be listening." I pointedly look at the dope. "Okay, we've already met one, and that's my Uncle Dracule Mihawk, also known as a 'Hawk-Eye Mihawk', and the 'Worlds Greatest Swordsman'." I look over at Zoro to see the determination in his eyes.

"Wait, you're related to him?!" Vivi asks in shock, and I nod.

"Not biologically, but I grew up around him, always fighting with my Father, and we grew a strong bond," I answer her, and she nods, still surprised. "There's another I know; he's a Fishman." I peek a glance at Nami to see her stiffen a little. "His name's Jinbe; he goes by the 'Knight of the Sea'. He's strong and brave, nothing like Arlong though from what I remember, they used to be on the same crew a long time ago before they split up." Nami looks at me in shock at this. "They have completely different views on us humans, Arlong hates us, and Jinbe respects us, especially the World's Strongest Man." I grin at the thought of the old man. "Then to the ones I know some about are Crocodile, also named 'Sir Crocodile', who we all know is a crook trying to take over Alabasta and, if I remember from a rumour, has a hook for a hand."

"That's right." Vivi nods in agreement.

"There's another crook I know of, but he doesn't reside on this side of the Grand Line. Donquixote Doflamingo, the 'Heavenly Demon', he's always wearing a pink feathered coat and, from what my Uncle told me, runs Trafficking though the World Government 'doesn't know' about it." I use air quotes when I say this. "He, like Crocodile, lives on land, the island is called Dressrosa, and he's the King." I look to see the shock on their faces. "Yep, he's King of an entire country, along with all of his crew."

"Man, he must be really powerful." Usopp shivers in fear.

"He is, I guess, I've never met him before, myself. Uncle Mihawk doesn't like him very much." I tell them and laugh. "Though Uncle doesn't like many people, that's why he lives on his own island. The other three are Gecko Moriah, he's a strange one, I don't really know that much about him, he lives on his own island too, but I've heard it's also his ship, I'm not sure if that's true. There's the 'Tyrant' Bartholomew Kuma, he is always carrying around a bible and wearing black, he's also extremely tall, I've only seen him once, but that was from a distance due to being on the job. The last one, I've met twice and dislike her for her stupid attitude, the only female Warlord, Boa Hancock." I cringe at the words coming out of my mouth.