THE TWIN CAPES LIGHTHOUSE - OLD FRIENDS AND NEW ADVENTURES

Alabasta Saga - Reverse Mountain Arc - Episode 62 - 63 (Beginning of Saga)

A/N: Man, this is a long chapter, but here it is, thank you for the support, and I will be back to start Whiskey Peak Arc soon. Thank you.

3rd POV:

Everyone stares ahead, thinking about what the Grand Line can bring them. "Mihawk is here..." Zoro thinks as he knows he must become stronger to win it out with the World's Greatest Swordsman and win.

"Getting closer to All Blue..." Sanji hopes their journey along the Grand Line brings them to the All Blue.

"A complete map of the world..." Nami smiles as she imagines all the islands they will see on their adventures.

"To prove I'm the sea's bravest pirate!" Usopp thinks as he imagines the praise of adoring people though deep inside, he's terrified of what the Grand Line holds, and he looks at Dakota as she picks at her nails, deep in thought.

"To avenge my mother and find the bastard who did it! I'm going to find you!" Dakota thinks as she picks at her nails, trying to calm her temper.

"I can see it! The greatest ocean in the world... Grand Line! And somewhere ahead... One Piece is waiting! LET'S GO!" Luffy yells and laughs as we sail down towards the clouds.

Dakota's POV:

I watch as we sail rapidly towards the cloud coverage, and it's not too long till we reach the clouds, and they envelop us in a deep fog again. "This is the greatest!" Sanji yells over the loud rushing noise as we get closer to the end of the cloud coverage, and I hear it. Laboon! He's calling out for them again! Crap!

"No, no, no, no." I keep muttering, praying that Laboon isn't in the way again.

"Did you hear something just now?" Zoro asks, and I keep muttering to myself.

"Huh? What?" Nami asks from next to me.

"I just heard a strange noise!" He repeats himself.

"Must've been the wind!" She replies, and I shake my head. "There's a lot of strange rock formations here that could've caused it." Then Laboon calls out again and becomes slightly more visible at the top of the clouds.

"What's that?" Usopp asks, and I grip the railing in front of me.

"Nami-san! I see a mountain ahead!" Sanji calls from the mast behind us.

"A mountain? There can't be!" Nami yells up to him.

"But I see it right there!" He yells down.

"Who cares!" Luffy shouts from the figurehead. "Let's go!"

"After the Twin Capes, there should be nothing but ocean!" Nami yells, and we clear the clouds, and Laboon is right there, clear as day, entirely in the way. Everyone shouts as we speed towards the giant Island Whale in the way.

"It's not a mountain!" Sanji screams as we sail closer.

"It's a black wall!" Luffy shouts.

"You're wrong! It's -!" Nami begins, but Zoro cuts in before she can.

"Then what is it!" Zoro cuts in, but before she can answer, I do because I know this damn whale.

"IT'S A WHALE!" I scream, and Laboon lets out another agonising scream of pain, calling out for his lost friends.