SAVING ALABASTA - PART 5: THE JOURNEY CONTINUES

Alabasta Saga - Alabasta Arc - Episode 128 - 130

DAKOTA'S POV:

"Demon!" Nami attacks me in a hug; I yelp in pain at the sudden pain coming from my right side. "Oops, sorry."

"It's fine, how's everyone else?" I ask them.

"We're doing fine, we're just waiting on Luffy now," Sanji tells me as he walks over, and I look over to my right to see my baby brother lying in bed next to me.

"Don't worry, he'll be okay!" Chopper assures me as he walks over, and I nod.

"That's good," I reply.

"You had us worried," Zoro tells me, and I look at him as he caresses my cheek, and I can't help but lean into his touch.

"Leave her alone, you damn moss head!" Sanji snaps at the swordsman, pushing him away.

"Shut up you damn fancy eyebrows!" Zoro snaps, pushing him back, and they begin fighting, throwing punches and kicks at one another.

"Morons," Nami grumbles, but I can't help but smile; I'm glad everyone is safe. "Quit it!" She snaps at them, punching them to the floor.

"Ahh! Nami!" Chopper cries out as he panics at their fallen form, and I can't help the laugh that escapes, and soon the others join in.

ONE PIECE - ALABASTA ARC

It's been three days since the battle. I sit on the roof of the Palace as I wait for Sanji and Usopp to return from shopping for supplies and clothes; I see them walking up the steps past the Marines and Chaka; I jump down, swinging into one of the windows, spooking one of the guards as I run to catch up with the boys.

ONE PIECE - ALABASTA ARC

Finally, I get out of those dreary clothes and into something much more my style, a leather jacket, maroon jeans, a black sleeve white top and black boots, and my Father's hat I borrowed from Luffy. I walk back into the medical ward to see Luffy sitting in bed. "And it won't be breakfast. It's early evening right now." Sanji tells him.

"Dakota has your hat," Usopp tells him as I close the door

"A soldier found it for you in front of the Palace," I tell him and take off the straw hat, holding it out to him, and he stretches his arms out, taking it out of my hands and putting it back on his head.

"Oh, good!" He beams, looking up at his hat.

"I'm glad you got well, Luffy!" Vivi tells him with a smile as she sits next to his bed.