THE STRAW HATS START TROUBLE ON THE SKY ISLAND

Sky Island Saga - Skypiea Arc - Episodes 156 - 157

Dakota's POV:

"Everyone, halt!" The man at the front orders, and they get to their feet.

"Heso!" The men greet the others.

"Heso!" Conis replies.

"Why, heso!" Pagaya replies.

"H-Hey, what're you guys saying?" Luffy questions

"Who're they?" Zoro asks.

"Usopp said they're weirdos," Chopper replies.

"So you're the eight illegal entrants who came from the Blue Sea?!" The Leader shouts.

"What?" We echo.

"I'll humbly bring Heaven's Judgement upon you!"

ONE PIECE - SKYPIEA ARC

"Illegal entrants?!" Pagaya gasps with his daughter, Conis, but Luffy stares at them blankly.

"Hm? Illegal entry? What's that?" Luffy asks them, looking at the kind family.

"I-Is that right?" He stutters, looking at our Captain, shocked.

"There's no use making excuses," The Leader announces, fishing out some photos from his cape, "since Amazon, the inspector at Heaven's Gate, sent us pictures taken by a Vision Dial."

"Oh, no! That can't be true!" The kind man exclaims, trying to argue with the soldiers. "Isn't that some sort of a mistake, Captain McKinley?! They're not bad people like you say."

"What do you mean by illegal entry?" Sanji asks.

"Was the entrance fee 1 billion Extol per person? It's true we didn't pay that." Robin explains.

"But that old lady said we could still pass without paying, didn't she?" Usopp questions.

"Yes, she did!" Chopper agrees.

"It's true. There should be some type of better explanation when you get here." I comment.

"It's no use. Please stop making excuses and admit it." Captain McKinley remarks. "However, there's no need to get panicked yet. 'Illegal entry' is only a 11th degree crime according to 'Heaven's Judgement'. Once you accept your punishment, you can become legal tourists on the spot."

"Oh, you should've said so sooner. I still don't like it, but just what is this punishment?" Sanji questions.

"It's simple." He replies. "Please pay ten times the entrance fee. If you pay right now, we'll humbly write off your crime. 10 billion Extol per person, in other words, 80 billion Extol for all eight of you."

"E-Eighty billion Extol?!" Usopp stutters. "S-So how much is one Extol in Berries?"

"Berry... That's the currency in the Blue Sea, right?" The Captain questions. "Ten thousand Extol is one Berry."

"Ten thousand Extol is one Berry... One, ten, hundred, thousand, ten thousand, a hundred thousand, million..." The Sniper tries counting on his fingers. "Ahh! How much would that be?"

"Then, 80 billion Extol is 8 million Berries." Robin and I answer, making Sanji drop his cigarette.

"That's expensive!" Sanji exclaims. "Do you realise how much rice we could buy with that?! Hey! After risking our lives coming up into the sky, why do we have to pay that much just to enter?! We can't agree to that!"