IT DOES EXIST! HEAD FOR THE SKY! PART 2

Sky Island Saga - Jaya Arc - Episode 148 - 152

(Ending of Arc)

DAKOTA'S POV:

"Full Speed ahead! To someplace out of his voice's reach!" Nami shoes, and we sail away, away from his screaming and heading for Cricket again, and I remove my hands from my ears to see a little blood from the intense screaming coming from that monkey man.

"Hey, you okay?" Zoro asks me as he looks down at my hands, seeing the blood, and I nod, feeling the healing already start.

"I'm okay, really," I assure him as we come out into calm waters.

ONE PIECE - JAYA ARC

I sit in my room as I change out of my clothes into something a little more practical, feeling that there will be trouble once we land ashore again. I tuck my black cami top into my white shorts and put my hair into a messy bun; I walk up the steps but come to a stop, realising I've forgotten shoes and since the ship got wrecked again, it's a safe bet that I'd a get a splinter, and that's always a pain. So I grab some black sandals and place them on my feet, looking down at my unpainted toes and thinking about painting my toe and fingernails at some point.

 So I grab some black sandals and place them on my feet, looking down at my unpainted toes and thinking about painting my toe and fingernails at some point

ONE PIECE - JAYA ARC

I walk out on deck to see Usopp hammering away, trying to fix our poor ship with some help from Zoro and Luffy. "Seriously... Seriously... Seriously..." Usopp mutters to himself as he sits at the side with Chopper happily helping him, and I walk over to Zoro as he faces the mast, wrapping my arms around his shoulders, spooking him a little as I feel him jolt a little, but relaxes once he realises it's me. "Seriously...that darn orangutan! He wrecked the ship even more!"

"This ship has really started to fall apart. Maybe it's about time to replace it?" Zoro questions absent-minded, upsetting our resident Sniper.

"Don't you dare start saying inconsiderate things, too!" Usopp shrieks at my boyfriend.

"Don't you dare!" Chopper joins in, both of them making funny faces towards us.

"You know exactly how we got this ship, right?!" He yells, stopping his work.

"Right?!" The little reindeer adds, which makes me giggle at the cuteness.

"I know, Usopp. Complaining won't get us anywhere," Luffy assures him, stopping his work and looking at us. "Going Merry is an important part of the team."

"You know exactly...!" Chopper exclaims, making silly faces and making me laugh. "You...! You...!"

"So let's work hard and repair the ship!" Our Captain tells him.