MINI STRAW HAT ADVENTURES

Alabasta Saga - Post-Alabasta Arc (Mentions of Goat Island Arc & Ruluka Island Arc) - Episode 131 - 143 (End of Saga)

DAKOTA'S POV:

It's been a day since I told everyone about Zoro and me, I sit on the deck with my painting supplies as I begin painting, feeling the memory and losing myself as I paint and the others all move around me. It's nice and peaceful. "Hello, beautiful." Zoro greets me as he sits behind me, and I look over my shoulder as he moves, so I sit between his legs and lean back.

"Hey, handsome." I greet him back as I lean into his chest. "What do you think?"

"I like it." He replies as he looks at my painting of us and Vivi and Karoo.

"Hey! Cool!" Usopp exclaims as he comes over.

"Yeah, it's really cool!" Luffy exclaims in awe.

"It's me!" Chopper cheers as he carefully points at himself in the painting.

"We're all there." I laugh, enjoying this moment, and even Nico Robin comes over, admiring the painting.

"It's very well detailed." She comments as she looks at the painting.

"Thank you." I smile at her.

"You really captured the moment." Nami compliments me.

"Thanks, you guys, so where to next?" I ask them with a grin.

ONE PIECE - POST-ALABASTA ARC

FIRST ADVENTURE

"Everyone! Wake up! Wake up!" I hear Nami shouting from outside; I blink awake to see my head leaning on Zoro's chest as he yawns, waking up; I smirk as I lean down, kissing him on the lips; he kisses me back when Nami shouts again. "It's an island! We can see an island!" I hear a ruckus next door in the men's quarters.

 "It's an island! We can see an island!" I hear a ruckus next door in the men's quarters

"Looks like we have to get up." I groan as I roll off of Zoro, who complains too, and I get up from my bed that he spent the night in and walk out of the room with Zoro following, leaving Robin alone; it's been a couple of days since she joined, but I still find it strange to see her around the ship instead of Vivi.

ONE PIECE - POST-ALABASTA ARC

I walk up to the ship's bow with everyone as we stare at the new island ahead. "You woke us up for this?" Zoro grumbles as he stands behind me, his arms around my waist.

"Get your filthy hands off Dakota!" Sanji growls at the Swordsman; I sigh as they start fighting so early in the morning.

"Shut up you stupid Cook!" He snaps, and I push them both apart.