LOGUETOWN: CAUSING TROUBLE PART 1

LOGUETOWN: CAUSING TROUBLE - PART 1

East Blue Saga - Loguetown Arc - Episodes 48 - 49

Dakota's POV:

We finally make it to Loguetown and stand before one of the gates to enter the city, "Whoo-hoo! Whoo-hoo! What a huge town!" Luffy exclaims, looking around the buildings.

"Lots of pirates stock up at this town before heading out to the Grand Line," I inform them as I pull my bag over my shoulder with all my supplies that match my black jumpsuit, short jacket, and boots.

"You can get pretty much whatever you want here!" Nami adds.

"Alright! I'm gonna need to get some cool stuff for my upcoming great adventure." Usopp comments, and I nod, pointing to the city's southeast on my hand map.

"The best places are there, but be careful, they're tricky over there," I warn him.

"Thanks, Dakota." He says, and I nod with a smile.

"I'll be there's lots of good food to check out here. And lots of good women!" Sanji gushes, and I shake my head at him.

"The markets are on the other side of the city by the water," I tell him, not wanting to get closer to him in his dreamy state.

"There's something I wanna buy too." Zoro jumps in, and I look over at him.

"Oh? And how would you do that? You're totally broke, aren't you?" Nami teases him, and I shake my head at her antics, and he looks down at her in annoyance.

"I need to go meet some old friends," I mutter and feel the others looking at me.

"Hey, Sis, does one of your boyfriends live here?" Luffy suddenly asks me, and I look at him.

"Yeah, but I'll avoid him, I'm not going to be in the good part of town," I tell him, and he smiles, but I see the hint in his eyes, he wants to hurt the guy I once dated. "I'm not telling you who it is."

"Okay! I'm gonna check out the execution platform! I want to see it! The place where the Pirate King died! And beat up Dakota's old boyfriend!" Luffy shouts as he runs off, leaving the rest of us behind.

"Hey, hey! We haven't decided on a place to meet back up yet!" Usopp shouts after him.

"Luffy, you don't even know who he is!" I shout after him at the same time.

"Man... he's hopeless," Usopp complains as we watch Luffy disappear into the crowds.

"We'll meet back here at the end of the day, see ya then," I tell them as I walk off into one of the alleyways leading to the wrong part of town to see some old friends.

I walk through the narrow alleyways of old buildings with broken windows or doors; I smirk as I pass two men who look at me hungrily, but I ignore them as I feel them follow me.