SAVING ALABASTA - PART 3: WE'RE COMING FOR YOU CROCODILE!

Alabasta Saga - Alabasta Arc - Episode 104 - 110

DAKOTA'S POV:

"Vivi. I have faith in His Majesty! He's not someone who would ever betray the kingdom. Don't you agree?" He says with tears falling down his face; he falls to his knees as he breaks down crying for his country, for Vivi. "This rebellion is ridiculous! Those fools... so what if it hasn't rained for a mere three years? I have faith in His Majesty. Most of the country still does, in fact. So many times... so many times, I tried to stop them. But they won't listen to anything I say. The rebellion won't stop. Their strength is at its limit, too. They intend to settle things once and for all in the next attack. Their backs are to the wall... they're prepared to die! Please, Vivi! Stop those fools!" The old man begs her with tears streaming down his face, and she offers him her handkerchief.

"Don't worry, Toto." She tells him.

"Vivi..." He whispers with shock on her face.

"We will stop the rebellion." She says, and he starts crying again.

"Thank you." He says through his sobs. "You must be tired, please follow me." He walks off, collecting himself, and we follow him to one of the buildings.

ONE PIECE - ALABASTA ARC

We walk inside to see beds; I throw myself into one of the beds, happy to be sleeping on a bed for the night as everyone else settles in though once Toto leaves, Luffy follows him. "Excellent work today, everyone! So let's hit the hay for now and regain our strength for tomorrow! Nighty-night!" He jumps into his bed and fakes sleep; Zoro throws his pillow at the back of Usopp's head, throwing him off the bed.

"You've been sleeping this whole time!" Zoro snaps at the sniper, who gets back up slowly.

"Why, you... don't compare me with you monsters!" Usopp snaps and throws the pillow back at Zoro, hitting him in the face.

"Now you've done it!" Zoro growls and Usopp throws his pillow at Chopper, making the little reindeer go flying.

"Besides, you win today's laziness award, Blue-Nose!" He exclaims, and Chopper runs over, jumping onto the long nose.

"It's not my fault I can't stand the heat!" Chopper argues, upset with the accusation.

"Sanji. That's my-" Vivi tries to tell the Cook; I look over to see him lying in Vivi's bed, lifting the blanket up to invite her to lie with him.

"Yes. I thought you might have a hard time sleeping alone tonight..." Sanji tells her, and Usopp takes my pillow from under my head and throws it at the pervy Cook, hitting him square in the face.

"And what do you think you're doing there?" Usopp asks him, giving Sanji a dirty look while Chopper tries not to giggle.

"Oh, that took some nerve. Which one of you is spoiling for a fight?!" He vows, and they throw pillows everywhere; I cover my head with my blanket, just wanting some rest.

"Do you guys not understand the points of a nap?!" Nami snaps at the boys.

"Alright! You're in trouble now!" Sanji growls, and the boys start fighting; I throw my blanket away and pull Sanji and Zoro apart.

"I'm trying to sleep," I growl, angry at them. "Now go to sleep!" I snap, and they hang their heads.

"Yes, Dakota." They submit, and I drop them onto the floor before grabbing a pillow and returning to bed.