I HATE BEING USELESS! I HATE BEING INJURED! I HATE BEING COLD - PT 1

I HATE BEING USELESS! I HATE BEING INJURED! I HATE BEING COLD! PART 1

Alabasta Saga - Drum Island Arc - Episode 76 - 83

DAKOTA'S POV:

"What are you talking about! We've already been eaten!" Nami screams at him, and I plug my ears at their loudness.

"Straight ahead! Straight ahead!" Luffy joins in with Usopp when a great force pierces through the flesh of the goldfish behind us and sails over our heads, drilling a hole in front of us, allowing us to fly free.

"Hakoku Sovereignty!" The giants shout together, and it's the last thing we hear as we sail away from the island.

"We're flying out of it!" Luffy cheers as we sail in the air; I grin as we fall back towards the water. "Don't look back! We're going straight ahead!" He beams, and I get to my feet slowly, carefully holding my side. "Huge! It's so huge!"

"They cut... the very sea itself... This is the strength of Elbaf warriors! Incredible!" Usopp cries with tears streaming down his face as we crash land into the water.

"Friends! Now go!" I hear the giants shout after us as we sail further away, catching the wind and heading to Alabasta.

"Guys! Someday, I will go to Elbaf! To the village of warriors!" Usopp yells suddenly, proclaiming, right now, he wouldn't last 3 seconds there.

"Yeah! Okay!" Luffy cheers, and I shake my head at the two as they begin cheering with each other on the deck.

"Gi-gi-giants! Gi-giants! Elbaf-baf! Elbaf-baf! Everyone's huge! 'Cause, they're giants! They're huge! They're huge! They're huge!" They continue cheering on the ship's side with Karoo running back and forth behind them, and I walk past them, pushing them over the side; they cling to the side. "Hey, Sis/Killer! Why'd you do that for?!" They yell after me, but I ignore them as I head up the stairs passing Sanji with a tray full of treats, and I follow behind him, feeling hungry.

"Felt like it!" I tell them over my shoulder.

"There's no need to push yourself so hard, Vivi-chan. You have me!" Sanji assures her and leans down with the tray of treats towards her and Nami. "Today's relaxing sweets. How about sme petit fours? For drinks, you have your choice of coffee or tea."

"Sanji..." Vivi mutters as she looks at our cook, and the boys and Karoo look at the treats with drool.

"Yours is in the kitchen!" Sanji snaps at them, and they race up the stairs heading for the kitchen door like morons; I take a sweet and place it into my mouth, eating it whole, feeling my stomach rumble a little.

ONE PIECE - DRUM ISLAND ARC

ZORO'S POV:

I continue my exercises after fixing up my ankles as Dakota said she won't heal me from now on after trying to cut my feet off to fight, I push the thought away of how I couldn't protect anyone because I was weak, I couldn't protect Dakota from being injured because I was helpless. I need to grow stronger to protect everyone on this ship from anything.

ONE PIECE - DRUM ISLAND ARC

3RD POV:

A bell rings in the sandy Kingdom of Alabasta as the men ready a ship with a swan figurehead waiting for their leader and guest. "Mr 2! Bon Clay! The Swanda is ready to set sail!" One of the men shouts as Mr 2 steps over in front of his crew with a woman beside him.