WE MADE IT TO THE SKY ISLAND!

Sky Island Saga - Skypiea Arc - Episodes 153 - 155

Dakota's POV:

"With this wind and current, we can go as high as we want!" Nami announces.

"Hey! Nami! Are we almost at the Sky Island?!" Luffy asks her.

"If it exists, it's on the other side of those clouds!" She answers him, pointing above at the dark clouds.

"Above the clouds, huh?! What could be up there?!" He beams. "Let's plunge through the cumuloregalis clouds!"

ONE PIECE - SKYPIEA ARC

We sail through the clouds; it seems to be a barrier of actual clouds; as we shoot through, breathing through the watery barrier becomes difficult. "Can't breathe...!" I hear Luffy groan, and we shoot through the layer of clouds, the ship landing, but I keep coughing the water from earlier.

"Damn... What happened?! Is everyone here?!" Zoro asks, still trying to catch his breath like the rest of us.

"Hey, guys! Look outside the ship!" Our Captain exclaims, and looking over, it's nothing but white fluffy, looking clouds as far as the eye can see.

"What is this place?!" Sanji questions in awe.

"It's pure white!" He replies with glee, and we all get up to look at the beautiful sight before us.

"Clouds?!" Chopper exclaims, almost falling over to the railing, and I pull him back.

"We're in the clouds?!" Nami beams. "How are we staying on them?!"

"Of course you can stay on them! They're clouds!" Luffy tells her.

"No, you can't!" Sanji, Zoro and Chopper dismiss that theory.

"Luffy, we've talked about this," I smirk, swinging my arm around his shoulder.

"Oh, no! Usopp isn't breathing!" Chopper shrieks, and I see the long-nose sniper lying on the floor.

"What?! Do something! CPR!" Luffy yells in fright.

"Okay! I'll give Nami-san CPR!" Sanji exclaims, turning around.

"Moron..." Zoro grumbles under his breath, and I can't help snickering at him.

"Usopp! Say something!" Chopper cries. "Usopp!" I look over to see the Sniper sitting up.

"Clouds... What?!" Usopp exclaims, freaking out. "These are clouds! No, there's too many! What is this?!"

"Basically, this is an ocean in the sky?" Nami answers as Usopp rushes to the side.

"An ocean...in the sky?!" He marvels.

"But look!" The Navigator points at the Log Pose that is still pointing further up. "The Log Pose is still pointing upward!"

"It seems we're in the middle section of the cumuloregalis clouds," Robin suggests.

"We need to go even higher? How?" Chopper asks her.

"That, I don't know...." She replies, and I walk off, needing to find my Mother's Logbook for answers.

"Did you call me a moron?!" I hear Sanji growl at my boyfriend.

"I forget," Zoro replies, and I walk inside the cabin for the girls' room.

ONE PIECE - SKYPIEA ARC