FOUGHT WITH STYLE

FOUGHT WITH STYLE

East Blue Saga - Baratie Arc - Episodes 24 - 30

DAKOTA'S POV:

"It's him." The old man states; I look at him to see a look of shock on his face, and I turn my head to the waters to see a small wooden raft with a sail and a candle emitting a green flame. It was him.

"It can't be... he is... the man with the Hawk Eyes?!" I hear Zoro say and look over to see him sweating and a frantic look in his eyes. Well, this should be fun.

I pick the two morons out of the water below and drop them to the floor on their backs; they seem tired as they pant for lost oxygen. I look down at them in disappointment that they lost our ship to Nami and why she left us. The boys and I don't give them much time to rest as we bombard them with questions. "What did you say?!" Usopp demands, stepping towards them.

"Nami ran off with the Going Merry?!" Luffy asks frantically.

"What exactly happened?!" Zoro questions them, moving towards them.

"Where's all my money and weapons?!" I demand, moving over to Luffy, getting a better look at the lousy Pirate Hunters.

"Everything happened so suddenly." Yosaku begins saying and telling us how Nami was acting strange, then tricked them into turning around as she was pretending to change her shirt before pushing them over the side of the ship and sailing off, leaving them just before Don Krieg's galleon was sliced in half. Damn, idiots!

"And that's how we lost the ship!" Johnny finishes, and the duo of Bounty Hunters kneel in front of us, bowing in forgiveness.

"Forgive us!" Yosaku cries as they bow their heads at us, Zoro punches the side of the restaurant in anger, but something from the story doesn't sit well with me. Arlong was dangerous, so why was Nami interested in him? There has to be something there.

"Damn! She took advantage of us!" Zoro growls out his fist, clenched in anger.

"That ship was given to us by Kaya!" Usopp hisses as he clenches his fists in intense anger.

"Hold up! I can see it! Dakota, have a look!" Luffy points out as he stands on the restaurant's railing, looking out with his hands covering the sun's glare. I jump beside him and see a small figure like our ship in the distance.

"I've got this. Akuma-Akuma no Human-Demon Form: Eyes From Hell!" I reply, and my eyes glow a bright gold turning into cat-like eyes completely gold and look at the figure as it becomes larger and clear. "It's definitely the Going Merry," I tell the boys, looking further to see an island in the distance some time away. "She looks like she's heading to an island." I close my eyes, letting them turn back to their normal state.

"Where's your ship?" Luffy demands, looking back at the Pirate Hunter duo

"We still have it, but..." Yosaku answers as they look up at him.