~Cover Your Eyes Right Before You Die~ An Andy Biersack tragic love story

My first story please no rude comments Vote and comment: title not yet sure if it stays. Tell me what you think. ^.^ The italics is going to be where the characters interact with each other or by phone other kind of devices. The both Images is kind of how the girl looks like but mostly the girl that has red eyes just try to imagine she has black and purple hair. Characters will be developing as the story develops. Open to any kind of judgements good or bad idc as good enough to help me with the story. Enjoy^.^

Prolgue:

Rushing through the woods as fast as she can. She knows they're are chasing her. She doesn't dare to fly with her wings it would be easier to see her and bring her down. In her eyes you could see that she's lost, tired and scared. While running she turns back to if they are closer. She can't see them but she can hear them pace almost tailing her. They are hunting her not just because she is going out  with one of them, it's her special ablities she poses. She is rare kind among them, so does her boyfriend but he hasn't found them yet. She's to busy looking back that she trips with some vines and falls down on a little ditch. Trying to calm her self up she slows her breath. Voice1, "Brookie Broo we know your here no to run its in vain running from us. Voice 2, "You know that you can't resist living with out me Brook come the fuck out where ever your hiding you bitch!"  She knew that he didn't meant that his powers where controling him. A tear threaten to fall from her now deep sorrow eyes. Another set of foot steps come near the pack of now known to her as her hunters. 3rd voice, "She went that way I could see more blood over there." She stiffened at the sound of her brothers voice in her mind thoughts of if his with them, or of course he is he prefers his band over his own sister. Even the word traitor in her mind. Her hunters go to the direction that was pointed and given. She gets up supporting her self from the tree she levels her self up and tries to turn to run again. But stopped by a hand trapping her mouth and pinning her agianst the bark of the tree. She stares in horrorified, only to see her one and only brother Ashley Purdy in front of her. He gives her a  stare of {don't scream I won't hurt you}. He put his hand of her mouth. "Brookelle run east"  "I can't run anymore Ash" " There's a cottage wait for me there and I'll tell you my plan"  She only nodds and starts making her way when her bother's hand helds her arm. She looks back at him Then hugs him giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek, but his grip hasn't left form her arm. "Alex  we can make it through this, make sure no-one follows you, I will always be by your side." With that she smiles on the fact of the loyalty of her brother. That gives her more strength to run faster.....