~Devil Within ~

I walked to Jeffree and sat next him and he gave me a plate with food. "No thanks I already had my diner." "Where would that be because I haven't seen you eat rather than a cherry." "Well mother I fed from Andy." I said bluntly. "You drank his blood yup look at him, he can't even move." "Brooke what have you done he can die!" "Nope, Ashley give me an uncooked steak." "What for?" "Don't ask just watch." I grabbed the steak, walked to Andy, and threw it in front of him. "Eat up before it's blood falls of it completely." he grabbed it and devoured it and got up. "I need more and you'll provide me with it." he tried to bite me but Ashley slapped a blood bag I front of him. "Next time you ask me for that and stop feeding from your girlfriend and my sister." Ashley said as he pointed to the blood bag. I went back to Jeffree and started eating my plate I didn't want pissed off Ashley again. The party went on by Ashley Costello and Ricky Horror ending up in massive make out in front of us and Chris pissed of, called it a night. We put everything back when the clocked clicked 12:30am. All of the bands went to their buses and we drove off to the next venue. Which was in forks there in Washington. let's say everybody dropped dead of exhaustion because when we got there all of the bands woke up very late. Some of us ran up and down getting ready and those who didn't took time looked at is like crazy chicken. The concert we gave was great, I didn't even knew forks was real till now and it was just like twilight but no Bella and their twinkling fairies. After the show, we state in a hotel since her had a day to rest then we will go to

our next venue. I got a room of my own in the hotel because the girls stayed with their boyfriends and Aiden also stayed in a room alone. I didn't know how they arranged themselves and I only knew they where either across the room or around the same floor. I was drawing some flowers on a skull drawing that I had in my notebook when I heard a nock on my door mostly banging. I opened it to see Ashley and Andy behind him. "Just want to let you know us to are your neighbors and if you need anyt...." I was going to close the door when Andy's boot prevented from closing. "Need a anything else?" "Nope and don't be such a bitch sis." Ashley opened the door and Andy kept looking at me more like glaring. I shrugged, and looked over the hallway to see some of the guys getting in. I felt to hands on my throat trying to suffocate me. I looked at my aggressor to see Andy chocking me. He pushed me into my bed and sat on top of me sill chocking me. I was getting fuzzy but I was able to get of his grip and ran into the balcony. "You got to pay for what you did." "Really this what I think about what you say." I said as I saw Ashley coming into the bedroom and I let it see like Andy was trying to throw me off the balcony. "Andy no please I don't want to die!" "What you already dead." I let go of the railing and let myself fall only to be stopped by Ashley who vampire sipped towards me and grabbed my hand. "What the hell man why did you push my sister!" "She's lying I didn't do anything!" I made Ashley let me go and I fell into a car that was parked there. "Brookelle!" ouch it hurt but the scars will heal anyways. I just laid there on top of the car and acted hurt. I heard gasps and whispering. "Brookelle!!! it's me Ashley your brother look at please!!!" he said as he got me down from the car to his arms. "Take me to my room and stop making a scene." I whispered into his ear. He took running off with me and all of the people started yell I should go to the hospital and what not. We got to my room and Ashley laid me down on my bed. "Are alright?" "Yes Ashley,without a scratched not like the time you threw me of the roof remember?" I said as I got off the bed and slapped Andy in the face. "Yes I remembered, but you where still human." "Yes weak pathetic human the you played with." "No I was trying to make you understand..." "Understand what that I was under your control and couldn't come up with something to defend myself!" "Brooke stop it!" "Stop it! please you don't want Andy to know how cruel and vicious you are!" "No stop it's an order!" "I'm not a maid, plus let me tell you Andy he torture me senseless, hurt me like you couldn't even think it was possible." "Are serious?" "Of course I had to miss a whole tour because Ashley threw of the building and I almost lost my life!" I said turning to the balcony and yelled to both of them. "Get out!" "Get out now!" I yelled at them. When one of them slammed the door behind them. I went to the bathroom to look at my self. Not a scratch wow what bullshit. I'm not going to let them win, I won't let them see me cry till I make them. "I'll become their worst nightmare." I said as I lay in my bed and fall asleep. I woke up feeling all sore form the fall yesterday. I went down to the restaurant in the hotel with sun glasses on. "Whoa did someone drank to much yesterday?" "Jeffree I didn't drank that much, someone threw of my balcony down to a car." "What no way!" "Shut up I for once I don't want to get kicked out!" "Ok chill who was that bitch?" As soon as he asked me that Andy and his band came in. "Andrew was chocking me to death and I tried to run and ended up in the balcony where he threw me down." "Shit! wait why was he in your room? Rough sex huh?" "Ew no I opened the door to see Ashley and Andy being my front neighbors so I was talking to Ashley when I don't know what the hell happened to Andy that his eyes changed into black with glowing blue irises and went all evil and shit." "It's his power who is controlling him, you need to tell Ashley so he could help Andy out." "Wow what a great idea." I said sarcastically. "Hey guys and sis whatcha you doing?" "If you have eyes couldn't you see we are eating?" "You never change." "Nope bite me for it." "I'll bite you." I saw Andy eyes changed like yesterday as he said that and lunged to me only to be held at by Ashley. there's something wrong with Andy and it's like he has the devil within.