~Black Veil Brides, Juliet, Ella Cole, Sammi Doll~

Andy: Hey guys Andy Biersack the lead singer / song writer of Black Veil Brides. I'm 22 yrs old well going to be :D. I love batman, Bacon, and peanut butter . Youth and whiskey all along. Love my fans. I'm randomn at the time. Music always been my passion. Black Veil Brides will rule the world! Emm that's all Go to go. see you later guys bye take care.

Ashley: Hey Ashley Purdy here. I'm the bassit of Black Veil Brides. I'm 29 yrs old. I Love girls, Hello Kitty, and Rock N' Roll. People say I'm a perv but I just say that I got a sexy minded. I like Bass and Guitars because they have curvy bodies plus they seem like the curves a hot girl has. I'm very proctective when it comes with My brother Alexander and my little hoe/sister Alexandria. Girls want to contact my just dial 180- Sexy Purdy.;) Well got to go I have "Band practice.":D

Christian: Hey Chritian "CC" Mora Coma here. Party Animal of Black Veil Brides. I'm 26 yrs old. The rest are bunch of Party PoopersXD. People don't get my ride but I don't care. My partners in crime (Ashley Pudry And Phoenix ) and I are like a tornado always causing disater. I'm party crazy, girl crazy, and literaly crazyXD. Drumming all the way since I've been 16 yrs old. Well gotta go peeps my bestie Phoenix called me to go with some friends of hers to toilet a jackass house. Yoooohooo! Party Time!

Jinx and Sammi: "HEY Down Here! Damn you Andy!" Andy: "I love you to Janxxy." I'm Jeremy Miles Ferguson the rythm guitarist, pianist, and violinist of Black Veil Brides. Love classic music. Adoring my Darling also my wifey Sammi Doll. Well got to go Off to Get back at Andy for doing what he did earlier. Sammi: Hey y'all Sammi Doll here the 1/5 of the band My Satilite. I'm 25 yrs old. Happily married to my lovely husband Jinxx. I'm very friendly. Love my friends and family. my hereos are My mom and Jinxx. Between us two I think theres something of with Juliet lately. Well Got to go Raven just invited me to Remodel a house with toilet paperXD.

Jake and Ella: Hey there I'm Jacob Mark Pitts or simply Jake Pitts. I'm 24 yrs old. Lead guitarist and song writer of Black Veil Brides. Love my parents, sister, and my girlfriend Ella Cole. Loves play guitar since I was small. love Mettalica Iron Maiden And Much More. Well got to go Ineed to seperate Jinxx and Andy for fighting. Ella: Hey Guys Here Ella Cole. I'm 21 yrs old. I'm a model and actress i was born in England I'm friendly. Hated by many BVB fans I just don't know why either way. In my opinion there s something fishy with Juliet. Well gotta go Onxy invited me and some friends over to decorate a jock's house with toilet paper.

Juliet: Hey Snakeys Juliet Simms here;) I'm 26 yrs Old. I'm the lead singer of Automatic Loveletter. Also got second place in 'The Voice. I love snakes... Wait there someone calling me "Hello baby I'm giving an interview. No i'm not with that dumb ass 'emo boy" of Andy Biersack well gotta go." Well I'm back... What I do Stop staring at me Like that ! Ush you guys don't understand me! Fuck you guys! You can't get rid of me that easy!