~I Slept With My Brother Bestfriend Whoops You To Rain In Your Parade~

~Brookelle's P.O.V.~

I woke up with a major headed ache and my woman parts throbbing. "Ugh what the hell." I mumbled as I turned to look at the room. I saw feathers falling everywhere like snow, I turned to my side to see a naked Andy beside me. "Fuck!" I said as I stumbled out of bed and gathering my stuff. I got everything surprisingly I brought my purse with my into the bedroom. I heard grunting and I ran using my new found speed outside, I placed my ray bans on me. I saw the Roxy theatre just a few buildings away so I walked away from it till I came to a Starbucks. I got in to see everybody look at me fuckers! I went up straight to the cashier "I want a vanilla bean coffee double please?" "Ma'm we are not a liquor store." "I meant double caffeine you dumb witch!" "Your order be here in a minute, it's 5.95." I handed her six bucks and told her "Take the change for your retard classes." I heard her mumbled bitch but ignore her. A guy with black green hair brought my my mocha and told me "Here Ms. Sterling." "thank you my dear fan." I said as I grabbed my coffee and exited to the chairs with umbrella's outside. I search for my phone only to see Andy's. I unlocked it and call Taylor. "Hello...?" "Taylor it's me Brookelle can you come down to the Starbucks cafe nearby the Roxy theatre?" "Ok I'm on my way by the way where were you last night?" "I'll tell you when you get here." "Right." I waited for a few minutes when Taylor's car rode up she got out wearing her usual crazy clothes. "Ok split it." "Umm where do I start?" "from the beginning." "Yeah well I got bitten by a werewolf and a vampire then I slept with...." "Wait you where bitten now your one of us! wait with did you slept with!" "Sshh Taylor seriously there's nothing to yell it out plus I slept with Andy I think I've turned him to one of us so let's just say..." "What! You mated with him?.!" "What!" "Haha the scriptures said that if you guys had sex and one of you guys turn the other you practically mate." "WTF!" "Exactly you slept with brothers best friend. Sorry to rain in your parade darling." Taylor winked at me "Ugh I'm an idiot! Just get me home!" "Yeah about that prepare your self for a yelling of the century." "Shut it!" We hop in Taylor's car and drove straight home shit I'm screwed...