Alone and Running Vision Part 3

Alexander ran up to my father and shook him awake. "Wha... Alexander I want you to..." "Ahhh!!!" mother yelled as she almost slipped into the opening, down the car, almost into the ocean." I ran to her and hugged her tightly. "Ashley take care of your brother and sister! they now will depend of you always stay together!" "Mother please!" "Ashley when your sister gets older if she starts eating less than five bites, get the key, open the chest under the library in the house of LA and read the scriptures!" "I love you!!!" "Ahhh!" my mother fell into the water as me and Alexander where yanked out of the car by some stranger. "Let go!!!" Alexander yelled as he cried. we where set down with a crying Brookelle. "Shut her up will ya!" the man yelled as he entered the car. Alexander tried shushing her as I ran to the railing to see if mother was still alive. "Oh no you don't scum your coming with me!" A blonde women grabbed me by my clothes and threw me next I Alexander. http://xbradtc.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/holly_hunter.jpg <she looked like this> "Nicole!!!" the man yelled and she turned and ran to the man. "Dean!!!" She wasn't close enough to get him as he, my father and the car fell into the water. I ran to the big gap to see my mother swimming up to the shore. "Oh no you don't bitch!" The woman was about to shoot my mother but I ran to her and bit her leg. "Ahhhh! Get off you demon!" she said as the rifle fell into the water. My mother using her vampire speed got here and fought the woman. I let her go and ran to Alexander and Brookelle and pick them up. Well Alexander had her in his arms so I just picked Alexander. "Ashley, Alexander run!!!" My mother yelled. I ran up to Alfred and the maids and tore the ropes that were tying them up, filled with vervain. They woke up and stood up. "Alfred take the kids and run! Even you to girls!" my mother yelled at our butler and maids. Polita grabbed Brookelle from Alexander, while Alfred pick Alexander ran, Adoracion followed them. "Ashley now!!!" I heard my mother struggling. "The hell with it !" I said as I ran after them only to be stopped by two girls one blonde and one brunette. "Where do you think you're going, I'm Juliet Simms and this is my older sister Angie in the name of our father and mother stop!" I looked at them and then my mother and that lady fighting. I tried to move past them but they kept blocking my path. "You're not going anywhere!" I smirk and bared my fangs at them which cause them to fall into the ground scared. I then ran up until I caught up with Alfred. "Raaahhhh!!" "Mother!!!!" Alexander yelled and cried and Brookelle cried because he startled her. I knew that scream was mothers I felt weak and started to fall down, Adoracion picked me up. "Its going to be alright master Ashley, it's going..." I groaned interrupting her and she kept running.... I felt sunshine on my skin and woke up to see I was in my room and no longer in Adoracion arms but in the ground of my room from present time. "What the hell!"