Meet My Smashingly New Attitude

~Brookelle's P.O.V.~

When we were entering the mansions gate we saw the gangs, Juliet's and my brothers car in front of the house. "Everything is going to be a warfare when we get inside but I have your back girly." Taylor said as we got of the car. I walked inside to see no one in the corridor so I used my ninjas skills just to bump into someone. "Well, Well look who's decided to come by." Ashley said sarcastically. "I'm not coming by dumb fuck! I live here so move out of my way I want to shower in a nice bath." "Nope not a chance." Ashley said as he blocked my access to the foyer. "Move you fucking prick don't try to act worried about me, you hate me so much didn't you?" "Brooke..." I pushed him to the wall. "Shut the fuck up and listen I don't care what you say or think you maybe the older one but I am the most matured of the three of us so stick your words up your fucking ass!" I said as I let him go and ran into the foyer to see everybody there. "Where's Andy?" "I don't know and care bitch why you always on to him like a bug." "Excuse me!" "You heard me so shut the fuck up!" "Look what you've done fucking prick don't you dare to say your proud because I know you regret it Ashley." Alexander yelled angrily at Ashley who was to shocked to speak. "Is everyone done with the stupid lame as accusations!" I yelled. "Look bitch you have me way past than breaking point so dare me and I'll kill you!" Ashley pinned me against the wall. "You think you can threat me like before, you think I could fall for it? Well think a.g.a.i.n!" I said as I pushed him away. "Brookelle don't dare me." "Stop Ashley!" we all turned our heads towards the new voice in there that belong to Andy Biersack. "Why?!" "Because you need to gather your shit straight and instead of threatening you talk to her later calmly!" "Like if he knew the word calmly, wanna know something he has broke my bones and almost threw me off down a building! would you think this behemoth knows how to talk!" "That's it!" Ashley yelled and grabbed me by the neck and tried to snap it. But with my speed and new strength in seconds I freed myself smash Ashley to the ground, kneeling beside him gripping his neck. I bared my new sharp fangs and said "I'm not the person you think I once or even I was! I feel more stronger, more awake more alive." "Brookelle!" Alexander gasp in horror. "Like my smashing new attitude because it's never going away." I said as I got up and walked towards Andy. "Thank you for last night my love." I said snidely as Juliet gasped. I attacked Andy's lips hungrily and pulled away seeing his eyes change the same color as mine. "Your mine and only mine my mate." I whispered into his ear and left to my room leaving him paler than he looked.