I Dare You To Lose Control I Dare You To Bear Your Soul

~Brookelle's P.O.V.~

"Where to? Andy said as he glanced at me sideways while still focused on the road. "Umm have you been to a club where...?" "The play Rock N Roll music? yes I'll take you to the Gorilla." "Haha 'The Gorilla' seriously that's a name of a club?" "Ah you got me! I was just kidding with you!" "Yeah right so what's the name of the club so I could tell the guys to come." "Its name is the Roxy theatre." "Ooh I know that one you guys presented Legion of the Black in that theatre." "Yup it's a club too you know?" "Yes I know that." "Ok if you say so." "Whatever Andy what's the address asshole." "Just tell them that is the it's the Roxy theatre they'll get there." "Fine!" ~skipping the rest of the ride.~ "Where here ma'm." Andy said as he opened the door. "Thank you, you very kind sir." I giggled with my fake posh accent. We walked to the club to see a big ass line. "Andy we'll take forever to get in." I whined. Andy just smirked "I know the guy who runs it so stop whining and follow me." He said as he yanked me towards the front of the line. "Hey Carlos get us in!" Andy yelled at the guy that I presumed was the one who runs the club. I shocked when the guy turned it was my cousin Carlos Lopez son of my uncle Raymond Herrera the one who tuned up my car. "Hey Andy!!!" "Hey man let us in!" "Of course! Brookelle!!! long time no see how are you?" "I am how I look." "Haha you never change! so how about Andy?" "Pretty rad!" Andy smiled even though his smile didn't meet his eyes. "Well I talk to you guys later have fun!" Andy guided me through the sea of dancers to the bar. While we waited I saw some couples and single guys and ladies. Inclining their necks to the side exposing their necks. "Wierd..." I mumbled while turning to Andy. "What!!!" "Nothing!!!" "What can I get to you guys!!!" the bartender came up to us. "I want a Bloody Mary with JD's mixed on it!" "I want a bottle of JD's!!!" After we got our drinks Andy held his up and yelled "Cheers!!!" I clanked my drink against his them chug it down. we both put our glasses down and I pulled closer the Bloody Mary ingredients that the bartender left for us. I was suddenly I spun around to meet Taylor and the others behind "Hey!!!" "Hey bitch!!!" I said as I greeted her. "Hey guys let's go to the VIP!" He said pointing towards some couches in the VIP area. We all shrugged and got our drink then headed over there. ~later that night~ "I Dare You! To lose Control! I Dare You! To Bear Your Soul! I Dare You To Give It To Me!" the song played as Mayra and Taylor drunkenly danced stripping themselves out. I got up my seat and stumbled a little to the exit on the back if the club. I placed a rock on door so it would shut me out. I leaned on the black cover walls of the club smoking my cigarette. "GGGGGRRRRRR!!!" "Nice Doggy." I said as I try to disappear into the wall. "So now I confirmed that you are so naive!!!" it growled and then pounced at me digging his fangs into my neck. "Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!" All of the sudden the wolf was yanked out of me only to see one of the guys that was at the bar earlier. "Screaming won't help you naive girl!" he said as he cut his arm. "Drink the blood!" "No ugh!" I gaged as he forced him arm into my face make me his blood. I struggled against him only to him to apply more pressure. He released me and said "I'm doctor but this will hurt." he said as he lounged to my throat where the wolf bit me. "Aaaaaaahhhhhh!" I kept screaming until he released me and snapped my neck leaving to fall to the ground. "Welcome home my underworld Queen!" he yelled as he and the wolf disappeared. I slipped into darkness....

~Andy's P.O.V.~

I was watching this dorks dancing and stripping and got bored. I glanced at the club in search if Brookelle but she wasn't there. I decided that she was outside still after I saw her disappear into the exit on the back. I stumbled my way to the exit and as I opened the door I saw Brookelle on the ground with Bloody Mary stain on her shirt I think? "Brookelle?" "Huh?" she said as she stumbled to get up. she saw me and I knew there was something different Nah! I'm just drunk! "Hey sexy Andy let's go somewhere private?" she slurred seductively. I smirked and helped each other stumbling out the ally to my car....