Walking In Thin Rope

Brookelle P.O.V.
I woke up feeling all weak and sore, in a strange place again. "Oh Alexandria thank the gods your alright!" Alexander came up to me with a tray of delicious homemade pancakes and a glass of 'strawberry milk'. "Where am I?" "In the old dusty cabin dad once owned, we actually stayed a couple of summers when you where born but you can't remember." "Where's Ashley, my band members, and the rest of Black Veil Brides?" I said panicking. "Well it's difficult to say since you gone things gotten a bit heavy they had to rest from tour...." "What why?!" Brookelle jump off the bed. "Few days after you gone Ashley kept having this strange dreams along with some visions. We thought he spelt with a witch and had pissed her off and that she bewitched him but he said he don't recall anything but the visions gotten stronger that he some sort is being treated in a mental institution..." "What no we got to go see Ashley!" "Calm down you are weak you need to recuperate." "But what about the others the guys also my band the Jefree, Ashley Costello, Tay Tay?" "Um well sister... your band the girls are doing fine covering for you but it's not the same. Ash has been growing in popularity along with her band, Tay is making albums with her band they still continuing tour obviously, Jefree has been hanging out with the guys from blood in the dance floor." "What about cc, Jake, Jinxx, and Andy." "Well.... Cc is good old cc you know he hasn't party much but keeps same energy he got a pug the other day it has kept him busy for a while since they are not touring til half way warped. "Jake and Ella are having some nice time shooting vlogs of some sort I really don't know about them much." "Jinxx he and Sammie are passing through a rough path but I know they will pas through it." "Andy....." "Andy what Alexander?!" "He went back with Juliet and there's rumors that he is planning to propose to her....." Brookelle's expression went from worried to sadness tears started to fall from her grey crystal eyes like water falls cascading her pale face. "That..... ugh why he loves me not her I'm his immortal hybrid lover!" Alexander just hugged her sister and tried to calm her down. "Think of what I just said sounded stupid but that's what we are, we are destined to be with each other like in the scriptures...." Broken hearted Brookelle pushed Alexander aside and stood up shaking of the bed but collapsed to the floor like a lifeless doll. "Brooke!" "I'm ok I'm just weak... I need blood you know you just fed me human food." Alexander picked her sister up and set her back in bed and looked at her sleepishly scratching the back of his head. "Hehehe I'm sorry sis I forgot you were immortal... be right back!" Brookelle smiled weakly still tears fell down her pale face. She then rolled to the side, took a pillow next to her, and curled up as she hugged the black satin pillow and hid her face as she cried and screamed into it. A bit later Alexander appeared holding a try with five glasses of full of blood and put them on the night stand and rubbed Brookelle's back in soothing circles to comfort her. "Sis are you awake?" Alexander gently pushed Brookelle's hair of her face to reveal she was still crying, he wiped a tear of her face with the palm of his thumb. "Come on baby sis we need to get strong for Ashley he needs us remember." Brookelle gently sat up slightly in the bed and stared at Alexander. "Please say something I hate when you stare at me right now I know you are hurt but I can't do anything about ok I'm just your brother for god sake sometimes Ashley is right you need to grow a backbone sometime now and stop acting so human you are stronger right now act like you are or the opponent will win!!!!" Alexander said in a very dark demonic voice as furiously slammed his fist in the bed making Brookelle coward in fear. He still furious of her reaction towards him huffed and slammed the door of the room as he left to the outside of the cabin. "I'm so sorry Alex but you need to be stronger for what it is to come and need to stop crying over the fact that Andy chose to stay with that witch than you." Brookelle stared shaking like a leaf at the door hoping for Alexander not storm in and harm her like Ashley did when he was angry at her. She quickly grabbed a glass and chunked it down and started to grab one after the other. Feeling reenergized she then decided to use her powers in teleporting straight to where Andy was. She appeared in the lawn of Andy's house so she slowly and cautiously  crept into the house. She hear laughter coming from the second floor in the bedroom. She vampire speed towards the space of the door which fully open so she slowly peered in to see Andy tickling Juliet then ending in a full make out session. With tears yet again stained her eyes she vampire speed out the house and teleported back in the bedroom she was about to lay down the bed when she saw her reflection dirty torn clothes and part of her skin stained of mud and wild hair tear stained eyes. She walked towards the drawers and check for clothing as she open she saw her mother's belongings inside tempted touch it and grab it Brookelle reminded her self to shower first before touching such delicate materials. Looking at the room she saw in the rocking chair next to the window some set of her clothes as if Alexander waited her return and place them their. She grabbed them and went into the bathroom and took a nice relaxing shower she stood there while the water cascaded down her body as she stare into the tiles remembering what she saw earlier today of Andy with Juliet. Curling her fist she tried to punch the wall but was stopped by the sound of the bedroom door opening. Quickly remembering that Alexander was pissed at her she turned off the water, dried herself up, put on the clothes, and untangled her hair and dried it. She slowly walked out the bathroom to see Alexander occupied in setting the bed with fresh new sheets and the others disappeared. Standing awkwardly watching him set the last pillow and turn to look at her. "I've seen you found your clothes don't open the drawers or closet you find anything that belongs to you princess that belongs to our mother and I prefer you don't lay a finger to it." He growled angrily as her grabbed her by the shoulder,shook her, and threw her to the bed. "Just go to sleep is getting late I'll be hunting or doing something to get rid of how mad I'm at you yet I'm still worried I don't know where you've been and in the morning you better explain and give a damn detail where!" Storming out and slamming the door Alexander disappeared into the woods. Brookelle got up the bed and lay down correctly in one side of the bed, cover herself with the sheets while hugging a pillow, and curling her shaking form to sleep wondering what is Alexander keeping from her and what has happened to him to make him more harsher towards her towards anything. "I guess i will always walk in a thin rope trying to not mess up with everyone around me." She whispered to no one specific before falling asleep.