~Alexander Sterling, Mayra Reyna, Taylor Momsen, Broken Desire~

Alexander: Hey guys I'm Alexander Sterling Ashley's little brother and of cousre Alex"s big Brother Hehe. I'm 25 yrs old. I'm not a normal brother that always get inot theirs sister's buisness. i actually Help my sister to understand when she's in difficult situation. She's my little dark angel. I love the same music she likes. Sometimes people misunderstand and think I'm her boyfriend or twin but I'm not. I'm always trying to get Brookelle out of trouble and like Ashley says covering up for her mostly. Well I love Spider man, to Rebel, Cupcakes xp. Shh I have a crush on My sister's friend Mayra Reyna. Gotta go toilet paper time lolXD.

Mayra: Smiles Shyly Hey I'm Mayra Reyna I'm 22 yrs Old. I'm a profesional photographer. I want to be like Sammi Doll. I travel around basically with Brookelle and her band. Wait she didn't tell you about the band oh well she can get to excited about something that she forgets to tell you the rest. She's Always hyper and always making me laugh. When it comes about Brookelle, Sammi, Ella, Taylor, and I. Are always gossiping and fooling around like nuckle heads. I like all sorts of kind of music Except 1 D, Jsutin Bieber, and other gay as singers. Well I'm off to toilet paper some jackass house. LOl Hope to find the right address. xD

Taylor: Hey guys Taylor here. You know my story or well me. I'm 19 yrs old. I'm the youngest of all the pack. I'm the lead singer of Pretty Reckless and an actress. When it comes with me and the girls we are the bomb. I love the Beatles and other bands. Well I know this is short but i gota go tiolet paper a house. Bye guys take care.

Andromeda Star: Eye color electrifying green, 24 yrs old, pale skin slim, blonde with purple streaks. Hey guys I'm the Basssit of Broken Desire (Brookelle's Band ) please Don't take the name of the band. Yes My big Brother is Jeffrey Star and I have a twin sister named Lexi Star break her heart I'll slice your dick off. Well let you guys be Bye.

Alexia Star: I'm exactly like my sister Andromeda. Only 3 inches taller than my sister. I'm a rebel at the heart. I'm the lead guitarist of BD. Jealous guys I know a hot rockin' bud that you will probably want to taste. In your Dreams lol. Well you know some info of me and my sister. Which she gets anoying when it comes to safety. Bye guys going with the guys to toilet paper a house.

Aiden Blackheart: Green blue Eyes: 23 yrs old. has six pack but doesn't looks like it. White with red streaked hair. Hey people it's me Aiden I'm the screamer, rythm guitar, and back up vocals of BD. Loves music, party and girls.I have crush on Brookelle and she knows it she just tell me that she doesn't love me. But someday she will.

Josh "Spikes" Johnson: Brown eyes, slim, pale, Black with brown spiked hair, 27yrs old. Yo guys here your young boy Spikes best drummer (after CC my menotor the Drum God) is in the house. Sluts and bitches cause a lot of stiches. But I'm not a game that bitches that play. Cause I'm taken By the beautiful Adromeda Star. yup guys walk away she is my girlfriend not yours Haha. Well lets get going. Off to toilet paper someone's house. Woohooo!

Cameron Salavtore: Blue hair, Grey Eyes, pale, 25 yrs old. Hey guy I'm cameron Pianist of BD. Don't Dare To touch My Lexi Boo or you will Die! yup SHe's My soulmate and I"m hers. We are a Sammi Doll and JInxx younger version.;D Well I'm off to Toilet paper a House Have fun Guys.