Bad Love And Heartache

Skipping days of touring, the plan has worked so far, but I decided to drop this shit just for Bret. He got his goggly eyes on some girl that I don't even remember her name. Though Andy has been in edge with me being around him since the last times accident. Though it's kinda funny because one time he tried to avoid me he walked into a pole. Today Juliet is coming to see Andy preform or follow him around like a watch dog that she is. I got out the bus to smoke a fag when I heard to very familiar voices. "So Juliet what other bands your boyfriend's band touring with?" "You see Janice there's a lot of bands touring with them that I don't care, what we are here is to keep that bitch of Brookelle getting through my Andy's eyes, he's mine." I heard Juliet growl. Wait the whole effin fuck did she just mentioned Janice my high school nemesis! Where the fuck those two meet? Forget that where's everyone? I used my vampire speed and went into the venue, using my vampire senses I heard people around but I couldn't find them. Wait I can teleport to wherever my mate is at! Hope he's not in the shower or doing his business. I teleported to Andy, and appeared in the BVB bus with everyone looking at me like where the hell did I just came from. "What?" "How did you do that?" Ashley asked confused. "I can teleport wherever my mate is at even if he's human or not, also their blood is way so alluring to the other half sometimes we can't control it." "Where did you get that?" Alexander asked. "Simple I got it from under your bed." I shrugged. "No wonder, anyways why did you appeared in Andy's lap?" Ashley Costello asked smirking. I turned around and saw a pissed yet calmed Andy Biersack behind me. I jumped out of his lap onto a counter and bared my fangs at him. he crouched down on the couch bearing his fangs ready to pounce at me any time. I concentrated on my full hybrid form without wings and changed. Andy lunged at me already changed and threw me to the ground. We where fighting like two betas fighting to be the alpha. We where evenly matched when we hear a knock on the door and we changed back to our human form and Andy on top of me. Everyone stopped cheering and quieted down. "Whose there?!" CC yelled. "It's me Juliet and I got company with me!" "Shit I forgot to tell you guys that Juliet plus Janice Stone equals trouble!" I whispered yelled. I looked up to see Andy in the face to see him with rage, confusion, and lust in his eyes. I arched my eyebrow at him and he only lowered his lips onto mine. there was a match that set the flames of that hidden love, lust, bloodlust, we had for each other. I heard the door started to open when I thought of something so couldn't get caught by Juliet. I teleported myself and Andy to a field of flowers near the venue. "Fuck Brookelle why do you drive crazy?" Andy said as he took my shirt of and kissed my abdomen and licked my breast. I just moaned in response, which caused him to go a little faster. He kissed my neck leaving me love bites all over it and unclasped my bra and left some bite marks there. "Shit Andrew if start to do this we won't be able to hold back next time." "Oh it's the chase you like." he purred into my ear. "Andy please I won't hold back next or this time." As he took the rest of my clothes along with his. "I don't care what happens your mine today, tonight, forever, for eternity." he said as he shoved himself in me, making me scream in pleasure. Our bodies in symphony made love to each other like we never did in our lives. We both rested side by side panting holding each other under the sun. "You broke me Brookelle, I can't be with someone else, because I won't feel the same when I'm with you." I got up and put on my clothes back. "You got me bewitched Andy, but we know their will always be obstacles between us, though we are mates and mention to be with each other for eternity." "Brook that's why I don't get about you, at first your very into me and then your insecure to do the next step!" "You want to know why!" "Yes I want to know!" "I'm afraid of loving you only to end in a tragedy!" "What do you mean by that!" "You don't even have any idea what so ever of what I'm talking about that it should stay like that!" "You guys can keep me out in the dark like this I know I'm part if this, I deserve to know!" "I can't it must be this way!" I said before using my vampire speed to my bedroom in my bus. Since we didn't had a show, I stayed at my bunk crying my self to sleep. Andy can't get know or see the prophecy he has to take his role without feeling like your playing a skit on a bad romance novel. Or knowing what might happen next will tie us together yet separate us apart. Each moment is like a count down to a ticking bomb ready to explode and we can't decide what wire to cut. I wished it would've happened other way but a destiny is set its course and there's no way we can't start from sratch.