~Back From Wonderland Alice Oops I Meant Ashley~

I heard heels and foots step rush into my bedroom. I looked up to the door to see it slammed open. to reveal Ashley Costello, the guys and girlfriends, Alexander and Brookelle all worried. "Ashley you woke up!" Brookelle came up to me and help me up along with Alexander. "Of course how much time I was out?" "A two whole freaking weeks man!" CC yelled. "Yeah welcome back from wonderland Alice whoops I mean Ashley!" Andy joked while he walked up to me. I felt some hands probing my stomach. "What the hell!" I looked down to see Brookelle gently unwrapping my wound. "Oh come on Brooke it's not going to hurt him, plus he's already healed!" Costello pulled my wrapping with such force that the tape burned as she ripped it off. "Ouch! That hurt you bitch!" "See Brookelle what I told you he's healed since he insult me already!" I glared at her as she threw the wrappings away. "Ash your such a bitch you know!" I spat in anger. "Yeah that's what got you unconscious for two weeks in the first place!" she said as she sat in my bed. "Shut up you!!!" "Ashley she's right, even though you are fully recovered you need to rest." Brookelle sat me down in my bed. "No, I'm not tired plus I need to hunt!" I said as I pushed her and she collided against the wall of my bedroom. "Hey you dick be careful with your sister she saved your sorry ass!" Taylor Momnsen growled. "You three put me here in the first place! and Brookelle deserved it because she's the most guilty of you three, she's the one who staked my ribs with a knife and Ash over there deepened the wound by taking it out!" "You bitch at least be nice that I didn't hurt you my self because..." "STOP!!! Yes is my fault so what, just live this damn moron like that, he's never changing his mind out of it!" Brookelle yelled as she stormed away. Leaving everyone glaring at me. "What I'm the victim here!" "Probably but you did something to cause her to do that, by the gods Ashley, she stood their by your side when you where unconscious!" Alexander yelled. "I can't forgive her, I don't want her in my life!" "It's because she looks like mother!" "Yes and..." "And what?! you look like father yet your eyes and your attitude is different!" "I don't look..." "Yes you do you bitch! do you know how difficult is to me, to see you guys grow up and look like mother and father! did you know!" "No Alexander I..." "Though you may say I sound like father, so what! we look like him, but bring shame when you act like piece of shit!" "Shut up Alexander!" "No you shut up and listen you dick! you've hurt Brookelle so much, that she's so naive to still love you and care for you!" "I she loves me then why..??" "Why? you asked why!" Alexander kicked the closet door down that everyone jumped. "Alex..." "Why don't you ask yourself that brother, why do we still care carbon copy of Klaus!" With that Alexander disappeared out of my house. Ash came up to me and slapped my face and so did Taylor and left. the guys also left shaking their heads in disappointment. "Hey Ashley we're leaving tomorrow for tour get packing." Andy said as he left me alone, in my house. "Shit I screwed up ugh!" I sighed as I plopped down the bed. What have I done to myself and my family?