Whats Your Name Angel Darkness

Brookelle's P.O.V

I woke up with my throat hurting and my head pounding. Where the hell am I it's so damn dark I can't even see three feet away from me. I moved and heard chains rattled wait why can't I break these, are these things keeping my powers away. "I see you have woken my dear young princess." "Wha... how... who are you show yourself! Where am I! Why do I feel like I'm a stupid mundane!" "Hush now my child you where after all mundane since you where born." "How do you know that and I'm not your child my parents are DEAD!" "That's what they made you believe." The figure came up to me and whispered in my ear. I tried to swing at it but he grabbed my hand twisted it around. "Aaah let go of me!" "You better learn how to treat your elders, and I thought your brothers will teach you what I've taught them." "I don't what your talking about but Ashley I think he can master it on being a psychopath like you! When I was human he threw me out of a building and nearly died!" "Well I know you probably provoked him to do it." "You're sick who would justify something cruel like that." "Someone that's tired of seeing the world burn front of me and just watch my love one's life torn away." "Who did that and who they killed for you to be like this?" I reached towards nothingness with my both hands. They where suddenly caught by to rough ones placing them on his face. "The Order of Drago killed my best friend and my wife in front of my eyes, they tore me away from my children and turned them against each other. The purest of them all was tainted by blood and turned into the monster that I am now!" He said as he shoved me Into the wall. I got up grunting and panting heavily trying to focus at the matter of hands. "Why did they do such things what you done to them?" "Exist dear me and wife where happy even happier when our kids where born, until those viscous people tore away everything!" "Who are you?" "I thought of all you been through you wouldn't be so naive!" I shuffled towards the wall since he didn't attacked me after he pushed me to it. "I just asked a damn simple question! I hate when they say that, the make me remember that day when that stupid werewolf and vampire turned me in this mess that I am." "If you wouldn't have been reckless you and Andy wouldn't be like that." "What's with eh? How the hell you know us, but we don't know you?" "Ohh I'm sure you do, I know Ashley and Alexander know very well who am I, after all this year's of believing I was dead." "Then why you must insist on torturing us especially me, I don't even know you and I haven't even seen you in all my life!" "Ashley right now must be struggling to find if my appearance is an illusion just as Alexander is risking his life alone trying to find you." "What have you done!" "I haven't done anything from all these years I've been locked away isolated until I was able to break free." "Then why is my brother is having hallucinations!?" "He's trying understand the past but it's to much for him plus that vampire witch is controlling him making see visions." "You mean Juliet, but how she's..." "Manipulating him I don't know, she is also manipulating his band members." "All of them?" "YES all of them ,that's why I brought you here away from them or you'll be killed!" "My friends Alexander?!" "They'll have to deal it on their own." "NO I REFUSE TO LET THAT HAPPEN I DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO ME I WANT THEM TO BE SAFE AND I WANT TO TARE THAT BITCH INTO PIECES!" "You'll give anything to save them even your child's life how pathetic." "My child I'm not even pregnant yet!" "Yes I know that you don't but you'll have one and you'll put in danger because of your silly choices you've made!" "I don't care as long as I can change that stupid prophecy I'll make everything in my power to try to change it. "Your stupid and you know it right? You can't change what it's done." "I don't care..." "Yes I know you don't care fool, haven't you heard the phrase LET IT BE WRITTEN LET IT BE DONE!" "Yes I heard it, but still I won't back down to my desicion about it!" "Very well I'll let you go and make things worse since you never seem to learn, but I do ask you when the time of running of the comes, Seek the sanctuary of the immortals and ask for the Yami no Tenshi and my name is VA...." I couldn't here the rest of the name because he gagged me up and I passed out again...

I left early in the morning without the others to look for Brookelle, I just couldn't risk anyone getting hurt since everything is getting hectic around there. It's been almost a week that my sister went missing, we tried every possible location but to no avail. The guys from Ashley 's band started to act strange they don't even seem like themselves anymore. Ashley can't stop with the hallucinations that he can't even move. I told the others that they needed to continue the tour without them. And after that get as far ad possible away from all this madness. To hide from the Hunters that are controlled by Juliet. I've grown tired of running and hiding now I understood why my father was frustrated when we always had leave a place. I guessed I knew it all along but I didn't want to face the truth. Gosh where the fuck are you Brookelle! Suddenly I smelled her blood coming a little bit east from where I standed. I walked with a sword in my hand walked towards the smell. I approached to a ripped cloth with fresh blood. "She should be near somewhere this damn forest." I walked around some more till I found a clearing with a bunch of yellow lilies stained with blood. I ran into the middle of them and saw Brookelle laying on the ground. Alexandria what have he done to you?...