Past Is Catching Up To Us

Brookelle' s P.O.V.

I woke up with noise of the guys running and goofing around. I decided to color my hair today so I put on a purple orchid with turquoise highlights on my hair. After I was finished and even took a bath; I went to my closet and picked a red laced corset and half black and half red pants, I got my stilettos boots and put them on. I curled my hair, simple smoky look, I put on my matte kiss of life by Kate, and grabbed a red leather jacket. I walked out of my bedroom to see all of the bands playing around in my band's bus. I went down to get some breakfast and then went up to join the others. "Hey sleepy head."  CC thunk me in the head. "Owe!" "Did you colored your hair?" Andy said as he played with my curls as he sat down beside me. "Yes I did." "It fits you, actually when Ashley told me about you I thought I was going to see you with bright colored hair, band t-shirts, ripped skinny jeans, and converse." "Well I do wear band tees, ripped skinny jeans, sometimes I colored my hair like a rainbow, but I don't wear converse, I'm in love with combat boots and high heels." "Well we learn something new every day don't we." Andy said looking at me smiling. "Haven't seen you so care free and happy in the time we've seen each other at times." "I actually feel more alive and free without Juliet, I guess she always was the one stopping me from doing what I actually like." "Well finally you realized what kind of a bitch she was Andy." Jake said as he stopped tickling Ella. "Yes Jake is right you seem to be you now." Jinxed pitched in while still playing on the Xbox. "Yeah man you started to be a party pooper and more violent when you and Juliet went out." "She is a slut with no brain and heart." Ashley said after drinking some of  his beer. (I don't hate Juliet but I made her evil in this story because it wouldn't be a good story with out the ex of the co protagonist would be the antagonist of the story) I just ignored them and saw the others bands getting along with my band which made me happy. "It's a free day right?" "Yup we can  anything." Andy said while wiggling his eyebrows. I kissed his cheek and laughed while he poured. "Hey I wanted it on the lips" "Well to bad Biersack!" I said as I got up and tried to walk away. He grabbed me by the waist and sat me in his legs and kissed my lips.

I saw Andy kissing my little sister Alex and I got a little mad because I've always seen her as that little baby crying for the heat of our mother. I looked to Alexander and he was making out with Mayra. Wow their relationship grow fast. Everyone was enjoying their time while I sulk back and thought about everything. "What's going to happen next? Am I strong enough to protect my band and my family? Will this actually stop? The past is so heavy will it draw us to our end?" Those where one of the few questions that roamed in my head. I remember my father when he and I used to train. He was harsh bit he was actually preparing me. I remember when I tried to do the same with Brookelle but she just didn't listen. Where would've been if they would still be alive. I closed my eyes and I had those stupid visions again. It was a sunny day and Alexander, father, and me where outside playing around with some ball while my mother watched peacefully with Brookelle in her arms. When a young man kissed my mother's head and walked up to us. My father saw me looking away from them and turned to see the man and waited for him to get closer "Luke what brings you here in my family's lovely home?" "Valentine their getting closer you and your family will have to leave again." "Luke my friend that's impossible years has passed and they haven't chased us, tell me why now?" "Remember their after her." He pointed to my mother. "I won't let them take my one and only daughter, they will have to pass through me!" He said as he shoved that Luke guy away. "I know Valentine they'll have through pass to me first to get to guys I can't allow them touch what I approximately have as a family; your like my brother Valentine." He said as he grabbed my father by the back of the neck to stop him. Father huffed angrily and tried to calm down. "I know Lucian your like my brother too, how much time do we have left?" "A month or at least 4 weeks left." "Argh! Why Lucian why is it when I'm finally let my guard down and try to live with my family they seem to appear!" He said as he kicked and punched no one. 2 weeks later father received a news that his friend Luke was captured, that's where it all started, the chase, death, and most of it was that we ended alone yet still being hunted down by the so called 'order of Drago.' Ashley Purdy! Back to earth please!" CC yelled while shaking me. "Wha... What happened?" "You closed your eyes and then jolted awake and stared to nothingness man!" "Ash are you alright?" Andy said as he held a scared Brookelle in his arms. "I'm alright I just had a vision then zoned out."

Weeks later

Unknown

I stayed at the sanctuary about almost a month and I've got a very good lead where kids were, apparently in a tour by Ashley' s and Brookelle' s band throughout the state's. I searched them up the internet and saw how much they've grown. Alexander having the looks of his father yet soften, Ashley a little bit of both parents but mostly his mother, and Brookelle she was the living image of her mother yet I watched some videos on YouTube of her and saw she had her father's personality. I sweated to protect you from them I'll fight to the end I promise you my children I can feel the end is coming near.....