Come To Die

I paced around in the bus while everyone watched silently without questioning me. "Mistress please calm down your making a hole on the ground." I grabbed her by her hair and growled at her "I never told you to speak did I?!" "No miss...." "How dare you disobey me!" I said as I slapped her and then again grabbed her by her hair and threw her of the bus. "Now go to do your task even if it causes your life!" "Brookelle have gone mad!" "I'm not mad brother there's hunters in that venue and when this last chords are played hell will break loose!" "I don't care if the world is ending why did you treated her like that!" "She's my slave I turned her so I could know of my enemies clearly you have no vision about it!" "Your insane!" Ashley Costello shrieked. "Everyone is dear now listen up we need to fight even if it will be our last!" "Don't go commando on us Brookelle how on earth are we going to defeat them!" Chris yelled. "We'll be slaughtered as soon as we get out this bus plus there innocent people in that venue too!" Taylor yelled. I just climbed down the bus and flew to the nearest church and slammed opened the heavy metal doors. And the priest came out of the back of the church to the isle. "Father I came to do no harm!" "My child why all the scandal? Come..." "Don't dare you say that father, you don't want any force of evil come to the church. There's a war coming so be prepared!" "My child..." "Father I want you to go to the altar and under there are weapons against the force of evil please bring them to me, I can't set foot inside what so ever!" The father and his assistants brought to me the trunk with weapons and placed it in the corridor outside. I grabbed the trunk with ease and was barely going to leave when the priest grabbed my hand and said. "Please my child let be give you your blessings before you got to the war." " I cried as I fell to the ground. "I can't be blessed anymore father I'm impure I'm the Angel of death I'm the Angel of destruction I'm Impaler's daughter I'm the damned of the damned!" I transformed myself into my full hybrid form and yelled at the father. "Prepare yourself war is coming, the end is near, everything that was just in folk, fairy tales are about to come true!" I flew back to the bus right before the concert ended and clawed the trunk opened. "Where the hell did you got that Brookelle?!" "From the church." "How did you even got that you can't go in because you'll die!" "Lets say that the father of the church was willing to gave me the weapons because I threatened him and told his servants to give me what I wanted!" "Are you crazy!" Jeffree yelled at me." "You guys wanted protection, now you fucking have it there's going to be a war and will fight against them like it or not!" "She's right we haven't done anything wrong and they want to hunt us down for nothing!" Said Ashley as he walked in and grabbed a rifle. I grabbed two Katanas, bow and arrows, and a whip in shape of a snake that can be put on like a bracelet. I climbed the stairs and changed into http://ak1.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-set/cid/111510685/id/DCcOU7mG4xGyew27tP8JyA/size/y.jpg this. When I got down everyone was probing at the weapons except Juliet and Janice. "Hey why did you get to change?" Said one of the twins. "Because I was wearing a dress and I don't want to fight in a dress!" "Oh my bad!" Said the other twin. Annoyed of the situation I grabbed two guns and headed out the bus. "Brookelle where the fuck are you going!?" Andy yelled chasing me. "Create a distraction so all humans out for safety!" I went into the venue and grabbed the microphone of a stand and yelled. "Everyone that came here thanks but you all need to leave!" I yelled as I unveiled the katanas out of their protecting sleeves. People started to ran as the hunters stay not moving at all. The venue was empty except the hunters, Andy and me. "Andy go get protection for yourself!" He fled and I just crouched and jumped off the stage and landed gracefully raising the Japanese swords in each hand. "The daughter of the elder one the fallen one! The daughters monster who took away my beloved and our leader!" "It seems you all come to die!" I yelled smirking. "The one that came to die is you will become fallen one!" "The only fallen one will be you and your comrades when we tear you into pieces!" "Well I don't see your army "Elder" one!" "You've should've thought that before you let it roll of your mouth bitch!" Said Ashley as he jumped off the stage and landed next to me as the same time Alexander. "Hey you guys I don't want to miss out the fun." Alexander nudge me I smiled and and winked at him. "Wow what a touching reunion, but good news to you guys you'll get to reunite with your parents!" said the leader of their group as she charged towards us other ran behind her. All of us ran towards them a faster than them. We used our advantages against them as they charged bodies colliding in combat against us but no match for us. "As I said before you guys came to die!!!!!!" I said as I transformed into smoke form and dived towards that annoying lady and threw her against the wall. "Mooomm!" I saw Juliet ran to that woman along with a brunette and Janice. That bitch is so dead!" I dived down and knocked Juliet's and Janice weapons away from them. "No-one touches my baby and her best friend and gets to live with it!" Yelled the annoying lady and charged towards me and I ran towards the weapons and grabbed them. "I repeat myself you came to die!" As I once again got out the katanas out and charged towards her as she pulled out a sword herself.....