~Brookelle Sterling~

Have you ever thought of running for your life? The worst thing is running from the person you love? Well that happen to me... - A young girl in her early 20's steps out the errie shadows on to the incandescent light of the old lamp post. Her black with purple and terquoise streaks of hair trailing down her back. Her pale face seems ghostly agianst the stream of light. Her eyes striking grey making her mysteriously and dangerous. She stands bold and calm. With a black simple long coat that reaches her knees covering her black laced dress under it. Her black studded heels clicking as she aproaches more into the light. Sorry if I didn't itroduce my self poperly my name is Brookelle Rain Sapphire Alexandria Sterling Morgenstern. Long name right but i got used to it already anyways you can calle me Brookelle, Brooke, or any of my other names except Alexandria. Only Ashley Purdy or Alexander Streling my brothers can offically call me like that. If you thought you read wrong reread it yes I said my brother Ashley Purdy the bassit of the well known band of Black Veil Brides. He changed his last name saying "Sterling" didn't fit/went with his "personality". Either way back to my introduction. Close friends call me Phoenix, Raven, or Onxy just because they say it goes with my personality and because i like them. Whatever {sympathic eye roll} I'm a girl that you can easily label as the clasic "emo girl, goth, even rocker" but i think of my self as a dark stylish. Either way I like bands like BVB, FIR, MMF, MDE, Kiss, Motley Crue, AA, Sleeping with Sirens, BOTDF, PTV, FFTR (Fit For The Rivals), The Pretty Reckless, Evanescence, Good Charlotte, Cure, Night Wish, Vampires Everywhere!, Attack Attack!, and theres a lot more to that. My eye color changes depending my emotions or feelings, but my natural eye color is grey. My hair is naturally black but i got bored and added some other color streaks to it. iI love hello kitty, BatMan, Sweeny Todd( basically every single character of Jhonny Depp) srry for my opinion is that he is a very sexy and talented. My mother says that i was born with a special abilty inside me which I'll discover later on. That's what she said, either way I got to go my friends are calling me to go throw toilet paper around the jock's house.