Rescue Me

~Brookelle's P.O.V.~

I ran up to my bedroom and grabbed my purse, I was nearly going to the stairs when I saw my reflection; make up all smeared, bags creating under my eyes, hallow cheek bones. What thrill me the most was that there was no bruise on my neck. Gently I pulled my t-shirt to expect a big purple blob on my side, but that didn't happen I just saw my pale side like if nothing had happen to it. "What the Fuck!" I said as I touched it probing it like if it was a dead animal. I got over it and sprinted down the door to my car. Then I drove out into the city of L.A.

~ Taylor's P.O.V~

Stupid Ashley always hurt Brook, one day he'll regret what he's doing to her. I heard the front door slam and a car starting up. "Guys I know Brookelle is going to do something stupid so I don't know you guys but going after her!"

~ Alexander's P.O.V~

Stupid Ashley why didn't he kept his mouth shut. "Wait Taylor I coming with you!" I said as ran behind her.

I got of my car and went into the studio. "Where's Jarred?" "In his office..." the elevator doors cut her of...

~Andy's P.O.V.~

"Andy incase any of your band members or BD members come by get them in Jarred's and make the wait there." "Yes John anything else?" Annoyed as fuck. "Just stay out of trouble!" he yelled as he left. I swiveled on the rolling chair facing the wall full of platinum and gold records of some important bands and some I don't even recognize. 'Best selling Record of the Year Blacking Innocence by Broken Desire Kerrang Award 2014.' "So we lost this year to Ashley's sisters band whoa no wonder he was happy even if we had lost, even the guys they support that childish brat." I sunk annoyed into the leather rolling chair. BAM! "Jarred my brothers are crazy they believe in this weird shit that comes from a 1 millennia year old book that says that I'm so supernatural creature and so does Andy and then Juliet is some witch that will try to separates us when I don't even like that stupid ignorant dickhead, asshole!"

~Brookelle's P.O.V.~

After my rant the chair swiveled and revealed Andy fucking Biersack sitting their fuming mad. "What the hell did you just said!" "I think I made myself cleared." I said with my voice breaking. I turned around and wipe the tears that where falling down rapidly. "Brookelle are you alright?" I hear and ask behind me. I turn around and clung unto him and sobbed "Why is my life so fucking messed up, first I sometimes feel like a monster, second sometimes I feel worthless, third I always try to hide my true feelings just because Ashley raised me to do it!"

~Andy P.O.V.~

I was shocked on Brookelle's sudden change in attitude. I just hugged her as she cried onto my chest till she collapsed in my arms of exhaustion for so much crying. I decided to let her sleep in my arms since she wouldn't let me go I just sat there in the floor with her on top of me. A few minutes later I got tired of sitting so I just laid down on the floor brushing Brookelle's hair with my hands. "she looks so innocent fragile and beautiful when she's like this, plus she is not annoying this way." What the actual fuck Andy you love Juliet you suppose to despise Brookelle. "Ugh fuck my life." I groaned as I slumped back onto the floor and dreamed away. ....A few minutes later.... "Those times in life we learn to try.." I woke up as my cell phone rang beside me. "Hello?" "Andy where are you man?" "Jake I'm at Jarred's office Brookelle's band manager sitting here waiting for you guys." "Talking about Brookelle have you happen to bump into her or seen her by the way?" "Um to be truthful I'm laying with Brookelle on the floor because she fainted from crying her eyes out over whatever you guys talked over in the library." I say bluntly. "Thanks man keep an eye on her I'll call Ashley and Alexander to let them know where she is and also that we need to go to the studio." "Yeah alright see then." "Andy be.." I hung up on Jake and rest y eyes again.