~Death is Coming to Get You Might as Well Embrace it~

~Still in Ashley's POV ~

My father frowned annoyed "Yes Alexander, they're taking the trip with us, because your mother needs help with you little demons and Brookelle." I smiled only to be elbowed by Polita. "Be nice mi niño." I just glared at her, how dare she scowl me like that! "Ashley stop glaring at Polita!" my father yelled. I just put my head down, and brought it back up. "Can we at least see through the back window father?" Alexander asked "Since we don't know where the hell are we going." I said as I looked through the back window. Alexander joined me and we stayed there for a little while. We saw a car behind us and a man getting out the window with a gun. "Father!" We both yelled as my father pulled us both in our seats and buckle us up. We felt the car skidded against the road. The car rolled over until we almost fall into the waters under the bridge. We where practically hanging off the bridge. we where scared, Brookelle crying my mother semiconscious my father badly the maids and Alfred almost knocked out. "Masters is everyone alright? Alfred called. "No, Alfred get us out... hick... please." Alexander cried. We saw Alfred got out the car and it started to rock. "Ahhh!" Me and Alexander grabbed onto each other. Alfred then opened the door slowly and helped Adoracion get out. We let him pull Polita out before us the car rocked again and my mother panicked "Alfred take Brookelle!" she practically threw her at him. "Ashley, Alexander listen to me is we don't get out together promise me you guys will be safe. You guys will take care for each other please!" "my mother yelled "Mommy we will survive I promise!" I yelled desperately.