~Rebels and Toilet Paper Rolls~

I was rudely woken up by the annoying sound of my Iphone blasting Fallen from A Skylit drive. I picked up my phone an answered with a growl. "What the fuck do You want Cameron!" "Chill hommie how about you volume your anger down, and stress it out on toilet papering the house of that stupid skank of Janice Stone" My mood lighten up like a match being lit on fire. "Lets do this I'm up for it, where's that bitch address." "That's the Raven I know and love," Cameron cheered. "Who's going to this massive event!" I squealed with excitement. "You know just the band and..." I interrupted him "This is a big event needs not just the band, we need other people I'm calling some friends tell the others to start dialing!' "Oh yeah I want the Effin address Right now Cam!" With that I hanged up and started getting ready. I took a shower then grabbed a simple pair of black skinny jeans, a random pair of converse, a simple I love Britian shirt, and one of my favorite pair of Ear rings. Then just straighten my hair a bit and applied British flag colored on my eyes. Satisfied with my look I started sending messages to my close friends. How couldn't forget my bestie CC, my brother Alex, Tay Tay, Mayrawr, Sammi, Ella, the rest of the gang to join us in this moment of glory. With that I darted out of my bedroom into the front door and slipped my bag with my keys into my hand. Out of my house to my Lamborghini Gallardo and speed down into the address that Cameron gaved me. Revenge is a Sweet Toxin: the song i created with Lexis help played through the way to the house. As soon as I arrived to "the crime scene" some of my friends where already with toilet paper rolls on there hands or on bags. When I got of the car I was soon greeted by hugs and hello's from everybody. "Cameron what are the plans?" I asked him as I shivered. "Well we'll need to spread out into the different areas of the house, plus into groups." I looked up to see eager face full of revenge. "Alright guys we need to divide into groups Sammi, Tay Tay, Mayrawr, Ella, and Alexander and another five with me, group of ten with Cameron, the other spread out, Lexi will tell you where your position is, plus a set of wakkie talkiies will be given to each leader of a group." "My group will take the front, Cameron the back, the others decide which part of the house you guys will take target on!" Everyone rush to a given location. Excitement and adrenaline filled the air. Once I saw everybody from the groups disappear into the night. Cameron's voiced was heard in every wakkie, "Everybody ready set charge!" Everyone enjoyed the moment, some even played football with the toilet papers and threw them over the house. Everyone relived the grudge they had since that centered brainless bitch tormented them over years. It was the day everyone got vengence over Janice Stone the queen slut of the years of high school. At last, the artwork was finished, some even took pictures of it. I panicked when i was one of the neighbors stalked from the windows of thier home. The drastic air changed from adrenaline and excitment changed to hell is going to break free. Made me realize we where in such a deep shit. I started moving slowly and gently to my car and yelled, "Hey guys run! " every one looked at me like if I was on crack or something." I saw one of the neighbors called the police and I'm not kidding run bitches now!" They started to panicked and glanced where was that snitchy nieghbor was located. Then from there we ran like hell. Each and every person jumped in their own vehicle and speed down the lane each and everyone to there houses. Just like the song said "Revenge is a toxin that consumes us down our own end"