Tour, Booze, Crazy Fans, Ends Up In Love Bites!

At the meet and greet fans were like banshees and wrestlers trying to get our attention. Old faces and new faces everywhere, a girl with red hair and purple highlights came up to me. "Hi Brookelle I'm a great fan of your band and the bands here I wanted to ask you a question." "Ask away dear." She cleared up her throat loud enough and yelled "Can you guys shut your mouth for a minute this question also concerns you guys!" Everyone played attention to us. "Brookelle would you like to go out with Andy Biersack?" "What come again?" "Please you guys would look perfect together, I even wrote a story and made videos about you guys!" I stared at the girl wide eyed, what me with him hell no! "I would first date a horse than go out with her!!!" Andy yelled. Ouch that hurt... wait let me check nah it didn't. "You are already dating one!" "Dating what!" He yelled as he came up to me. "I said that you are already dating a horse!" I yelled in his face. "You are fu..." "SLAP!" Ashley Purdy came and slapped Andy in the face. "Don't you dare insult my sister you douche bag!" "Sorry it's my fault for making a ruckus!" the poor girl squeaked with watery eyes. "Oh no honey it's not your fault, you never know how people react." "Ok can you sign this and take a picture with me?" "Of course anything for the fans!" The girl relaxed and was happy again. Poor girl was crushed by Andy's arrogance. Fans easily forgotten the accident tried to rip the bands clothes. After that crazy meet and greet everyone helped prepare the cookout. I knew something was up between Andy and Chris and it had to be with me and Ashley Costello. "Hey guys I'll grab more booze, Andy want to help?" "Yeah sure man!" Andy and Chris left so I looked at Bret and signal him to make sure they are gone to begin the plan. "Ash come over here so did you asked Olson about the joining in?" "Nope not yet but we can ask them right now as we explain the plan." "Ok." I felt my phone buzzed, I took it out to see Bret texted 'they left'. "Ok guys everybody here?" "No Andy and Chris..." "Well the thing Bret, Ash Costello, and I have to tell you something!" "Yeah so listen up!" Bret yelled breathless. "We wanted to tell you that we are going to make Andy and Chris eat their words. I know they are planning something too but we won't let them." "Yes and we are going to do a test first on how much they want to be with us though it may sound hypocritical but at least we proved that Andy got mad when Brookelle went up to Bret and whispered something and it look like they were flirting." Ash explained. "So we need a volunteer such as you Ricky Horror to see if Chris really gets mad if you flirt with Ash?" "He'll rip my heart out in a heartbeat.." Ricky mumbled. "Ok we were just letting know about the plan, and Ricky can you do it?" Bret asked. "Yeah I'll do it just for fun." "Ok let's just get this cookout started!" CC said to break the awkward moment. We all resumed on our activities like pulling out chairs, setting tables, getting the food prepared for the guys to cook. "We are back!" Andy yelled carrying lots of bags with alcoholic beverages. "Yes we saw that!" Jeffree yelled annoyed. "Hey Jeff who pissed on your latte?" "No body I was just stating the obvious." He said as he took some bag of chips and opened them up. "Brooke want some chips on your plate?" "Nope fried food is venom for the body." I said as I got of the bus with a jar full of cherries. "Seriously Brookelle your new obsession is cherries?" Cameron asked as he stuffed his mouth with chips. "Yes they are awesome plus I haven't eaten Mexican cake where they usually put it on top." "Well that's explains it." Spikes came up to me and try to stick his hand in jar but I smacked it away. "Mine bitch." "Sheesh woman!" he ran to Andromeda his behind her. "Moron." I sat down in a chair and popped a cherry into my mouth. "Hey sexy cherry woman." Bret came from behind and hugged me. Andy just stared at us like he was killing Bret with his mind. "Hey long haired man." "Really that's what a get? I called you sexy." "And then you ruined it with cherry woman." I got up and gave the cherries to Ricky Horror who got up and walked to Ash Costello and offered one. Ash grabbed one and fed Ricky, then she put the half of the cherry on her mouth and Ricky bit the other half. I saw Chris grew tense since his back was to me I couldn't see his face. He cleared his throat and Ash an Ricky separated eating their half, a smiling.
I just smirked to see we had them wrapped in our fingers. "Hey bro, so are they ready yet?" I said as I went up the grill. "Almost sis why?" "Why are you being so nice Ashley do want something or you don't want to get stabbed again." "Both and let me and the guys cook." "Ok Andy did you guys brought the good old Jack Daniels did you?" "Umm I think we did?" I went up to him and placed my hands around his neck. "Could you please fetch it for me please.?" "Yeah." he said as he left. "You know I disapprove what you're doing right." "You always disapprove everything I do but yet you have done worse things than I have ever done." I said as I left Ashley mad. Andy handed me the bottle and was about to leave when I spun him around. "I'm sorry how I reacted... wait I didn't actually said nothing to the fan." "No it was me and I wished I could've done something to amend that mess." "Well seeing Andy Biersack apologizing is hot." I said as I hugged him from the neck and brought him close to me. "You won't know what hit you..." I said as I left bite marks in his neck. I felt the urge to drink his blood so I searched his soft spot which was right in the most blood runs through his neck. I kissed it making moan and he grounded a little onto me, I took my chance and bit him sucking his blood running through my mouth and moaned too. After a few minutes he realized what I was doing that he tried to pried me off him, but it didn't work because I took enough blood to make him weak. I released him and he fell to the ground. "What the hell bitch!" "I needed to feed and since you where my first 'blood bag' and your blood taste sweeter than the other one I tasted this morning and yesterday, I bit you my mate." "Stop calling me that." "Mate doesn't mean as a relationship thing well for me it's like that Britain term bitch." I said as walked away.