An Awfully Familiar Stranger

Brookelle's P.O.V.

I walked towards the venue in San Antonio, TX ready to rehearse when someone pull me into the darkness. "What the fuck Andy!!." I looked at the figure that was now in front of me. "You're not Andy who the hell are you?" "I beg for my pardon m'lady, but actually didn't." "Okay I don't know you or care what you're talking about and..." "Brookelle where are you time to rehearse!" I looked at Aiden who was looking for me. "Sorry sir but...." I looked back at the figure and it was gone, well for strange appearance these days. I ran towards Aiden, "Let's go." I said as I turn to look back where I came from and saw the figure there. "What the fuck?" "Brooke are you alright?" "Umm yes let keep moving shall we?" "Yeah sure the fans are going to be here any minute." We entered the venue and rehearsed. After rehearsing we went to get ready we went and got the guys of Black Veil Brides and we where walking back towards the venue. I jumped on Andy's shoulder and made him give me a piggy back ride. "Sheesh Brooke poor Andy your going to crush him with your weight." Ashley snickered. I got off Andy and jumped on Ashley was distracted resulting us falling down. "Hey get your ads off me your making me get dirty!" "Ashley you are already dirty and Brookelle is no fat dumbass respect your sister would ya'!" Alexander walked up to him while I started to get off Ashley. "Hey smexy take me to the moon and back." I hugged Andy while whispering that to his ear. He turned around and grabbed me by the waist and started to spin me around. "Watch it." Jinxx jumped back. We just laughed at him. "Hey Ash what's wrong?" "I feel like someone else is watching." I looked around and my eyes locked with the same figure that pulled my earlier in the shadows. "I don't think that's a feeling Ashley because I feel it too, what do you think Brookelle?" I just walked towards the figure trying not lose sight of him. Ashley and Alexander followed me towards where the figure stayed standing. I heard Ashley said "Stay here guys don't move." The others followed his order still wondering what the hell was going on. I got in front of the figure but he didn't speak this time. Ashley and Alexander peered over my head and gasped. "It can't be true this had to be a cruel trick who did this!" Ashley and Alexander said in unison. I just stepped towards and asked. "Who are you?" The figure placed a rag to my face and I tried to get away but it was in vain. Before I lost conscious I saw the man picked me up as I fell.

I turned around after Brookelle said who was him. To see him and Brookelle had disappeared. "Brookelle it's not the tune to pull of a joke here!" I dint heard answered neither felt her presence here, I started to freak out. "Brookelle! Sis where are you?! Brookelle!" I yelled as I ran towards the figure stand with Brookelle in his arms. "Leave her alone she doesn't even know please stop tormenting us!" I yelled getting angry. The figure then jumped towards the roof and ran away with Brookelle. I followed them but he was faster than me I couldn't pick up the sane speed. "Brookelle it's up to you now." Whispered dropping myself to the ground "Is this real is he real he came back for us, just to see Brookelle, is this an illusion. Am I going insane with all this visions that I can't really distinguish which one is real and which one is not?"

I went after Ashley when I snapped out of it. I saw the figure on top of the roof and Ashley following him. I jumped over to the roof to see Ashley grabbing his head in so much pain. "Ash where's Brookelle?" "Argh I don't know brother I don't know if this is an illusion or not I'm sick and tired of the past and what happened with Juliet's parents and ours, can't we live a normal ducking life!" He yelled punching the roof. I grabbed them by the collar and pulled him up. "Stop overthrowing on that Ashley we need to save Brookelle, I don't know if it's a trick from Juliet or if he's actually alive the only way to find out is to start searching for answers!" Ashley nodded not yet convinced. "What happened?" I turned around to see every one in the roof. Andy stepped in front of all of them. "Where's Brookelle? Who's that man that you guys started talking to?" "We don't know if he's real alright Andy we thought he was dead and he steal Brookelle!" I snapped letting Ashley fall to the ground again. "This all ny fault I got distracted by the fact that he was alive band not pay attention to Brookelle!" I yelled at no one. "Don't be stupid Alexander we as in us her older brothers where given the task to take care of her, yet we don't even know how to take care of ourselves!" Ashley ran up to me grabbed me by the collar. "Get your hands off me I'm...." "Your going to search for Brookelle and where since the scent is already gone stupid!" Ashley yelled. "Maybe I van help since I'm her mate." Andy spoke. "For now your our only hope I guess." I said as I jumped down the roof and looked towards the empty meadow. Hope your alright sis, is he really alive but how? I know I was very young to remember but Ashley... maybe he know the truth...