Wk 6 (Youth AU) Pt 3: Can we PLEASE have a normal conversation for once?!

In which there is an awkward conversation at the dinner table. 

Week 6 (Youth AU) 

Recap:

Part 1: DadZa, brobur and BrotherInnit to the rescue!
Part 2: Ordering [food.]
Part 3: 

TW:

Shitty writing 

Abuse

Panic attacks

Techno's POV 

I gaze out at the people in front of me. All of them caring, concerned. Shifting in my seat, I look away from their eyes- one pair blue, one pair brown. 

[and one unknown pair, changing and shifting in color]

Phil sighs. "Look, kiddo; we care about you. We need to know that you're safe... from yourself."

I nod. "And I am. Thanks to you. Why do we need to talk about this?" I ask, dodging the questions. 

Wilbur rubs his temples. "Alright, Phil, this isn't how you do it." Facing me, he continues. "Alright, Techno- How long has this been going on?"

I squirm. "Maybe uh.. 2-3 years? I've lost track of time..." I trail off. "Ever since mum divorced dad.." 

Phil nods. "How far has it gotten?"

My breath hitches. "Uh- every time I should've gone to the hospital like... 8/10 times."

"Why didn't you?" Wilbur asks, genuinely curious. "How far did it get?"

I can feel the wounds as they come, heavy and hard.

"Uh.. Pretty far.." I say, dazed. 

"Why didn't you tell anyone, dude?" Phil asks softly. I shrug.  

"Everytime i thought about it, mum told me not to."

"And you obeyed her? Like it could've gotten better if you had just told us." Wilbur mutters. "We're your friends, it's ok to trust us." 

"Yeah yeah I know.."

"Did she like use a weapon?"

Flashes of her with a knife

"Yeah..." i mutter. 

She's not here

"What weapon?" 

her slashing me

[he growls, leaning on his non-wounded leg. glaring at me, he hears a shout from behind him. "techno!" ]

it's not real

"A-a knife."

"Ok? What else?"

It's not real  

It's not real

She's not here

It's not real

I can feel myself starting to get breathless and I can see her

It's not real

I can't 

It's 

Not

Real

[just like us]

"It's not real." I murmur to myself. Wilbur raises an eyebrow. "What was that?" 

"what was that? Do you want to repeat yourself?" 

"It's not real, it's not real, it's not real, it's not real." I repeat.