Wk 1 Pt 3: Overstimulation

----------------------------------------------Alright, part 3. God, you guys are the best. Thank you to @Hufflegay27 for the suggestion- please leave requests on my conversation page- without them I'm lost. I mean I have a vague plan for the next two chapters and I have one request, but after that I have nothing but my own mind. K. Let's do this.----------------------------------------------

Techno's POV(italics)

Recap: Part 1: Techno goes to a party, has a panic attack and falls unconscious, Wilbur helps him.

Part 2: SBI discuss Techno's coping mechanisms

Part 3:

Things had become a bit better around the place. I've started settling into a schedule (One which Phil practically forced upon me) and my mental health is doing a bit better.

 There were, of course, off days and good days- As is the case with almost anything. Today...Was an off day.

 I just didn't know it. 

The day had started as usual; Tommy was being the annoying child he was, burst into my room and woke me up, I got up, had a shower and ate. 

So, pretty normal.

Looking over it...It wasn't until about midday that I started feeling pretty bad. 

Things that I've learnt to ignore like the rips in the wallpaper, the cracks in the paint and small, almost unnoticeable things began to bother me. 

But I always tried to ignore them and sped on my way. Then the other things got to me. 

All my senses decided to go on overdrive, gradually, til' it got to the point where everything was just jumping out at me, and I couldn't handle it.

So, I turned to my own, private world: Minecraft.

I was losing at Minecraft. 

After 5 deaths, I couldn't stop my brain from yelling at me.

 Even in your domain, you fail at everything.

No, that isn't true- I can still farm potatoes.

I weakly protest.

Mhm, sure you can. But... you decided to mock a small child and take away the only thing they had. Joy in Minecraft. Poor Squid.

I had no answer to that. My brain, taking advantage of the silence, flooded my head with harsh truths.

But it didn't stop there. I was noticing the inconsistencies of the patterns and blocks, and everything I could sense was sending me into overdrive. 

I take a deep breath like Phil told me and tried to calm my senses.

"TECHNO! PLAY MINECRAFT WITH ME!" Tommy yells from behind me. I jump in my chair, whirl around and pull my pocket knife out, pointing it at the blonde, about to demand what they want. 

Hey, what can I say, I was highly strung. 

Tommy slowly raises his hands. "T-Techno? Hey, uh...It's me, T-Tommy.."

I relax when I hear his voice, but I don't put the knife down. I instead stare at it, admiring it's blemishes and steel. And there was another emotion that I...

..couldn't quite place

After a time, I push it back into it's holster, on the side of my leg. Tommy snaps out of his reverie. "You....good there?" He asks nervously, eyeing me.