Wk 3 (x'mas) pt 3: Nightmare

Week 3; Christmas Week: 

Part 3

Recap: 

Part 1: Gifts

Part 2: Shopping

Part 3: Nightmare (angst. like SUPER ANGST.)

(Bruh, I triggered (like feeling like I'm going to cry lol) myself writing this- Don't read if you're triggered easily. Because I'm not triggered easily, but...yeah. If y'all ever want to trigger me, this is how- just write really well-written hurt/comfort scenes with one character breaking down either flashbacking or having a nightmare or anything similar. Lulz. I do look over what I wrote and I wasn't that triggered, but writing it was another story- It wasn't that bad though, so I'm going to continue enjoying writing these things... Here, take 1,200+ words of super angst :D)

TRIGGER WARNING

Basically this entire chapter is a trigger warning. So, please skip unless you...

a) like torturing yourself (please don't)
b) legitimately are ok with reading this

List:

- Nightmares

- DRC (Dream Reality Confusion)

- Hurt/comfort

- Panic Attacks

- my shitty writing 

(Third Person. Yes, I know, strange. It's just much more effective.)

Techno rolls around in his bed, mumbling.

"Please... stop.." he mutters. Squeezing his eyes closed, he cries out, sobs shaking his body. Tears run down his face, and he screams, shrill and heart-wrenching.

"I don't want to hurt you!" He yells, hugging himself, mumbling incoherently. Recoiling back, Techno's back rises and falls, quickly, in time with his breathing. "Go away.." He moans, scratching at his arms.

"Please..." he pleads, grappling with an invisible opponent, grabbing onto his braid and crying, screaming. "No, no, no..." He mumbles, rocking back and forth. His hair wraps around his throat, and he struggles to pull it off, scratching at his throat, only tightening it.

Thunder jolts him awake, and he screams, waking with a start, halfway through his airway being cut off by his own plait.

Breathing sharply, his eyes fly open, pupils dilated. Untangling himself from his braid, and curling up, Techno sobs into his pillow. Breathing quickly, he tries to muffle his screams. Covered in sweat, despite the warmth, he shivers, and his hands are shaking as he tries to clutch at the sheets.

Looking over at the alarm clock, Techno can barely register the time through his blurred eyes.

3:37am.

He sits up, and screams into his pillow, eyes darting around frantically, trying to calm himself down.

"It's ok, it's ok, it's ok, it's ok," he mutters to himself. "You're alright, you're alright, you're ok.." he can barely get it out, and it does nothing, and he can't calm himself back down.