Wk 3 (x'mas) pt 5: Merry Christmas

Week 3; Christmas Week: Part 5

Recap: 

Part 1: Gifts
Part 2: Shopping
Part 3: Nightmare
Part 4: Flashback
Part 5: Christmas

(Welcome, one and all. Bruhhhh I'm so nervous... I don't know how to write fluffy scenes...)

Techno sighed.

Tommy was on the end of his bed after another nightmare, and it was Christmas. Said gremlin child woke up and started throwing things at Techno to wake him up, before running down the hallway screaming "CHRISTMAS!", presumably to wake everyone else up in the same fashion.

Techno grudgingly got himself out of bed, and dressed in winter gear. He did add a pair of reindeer ears, though.

Trudging down the stairs, he's met with three vibrant, practically glowing faces. They drag him to sit down in a circle around the tree.

"wait, wait wait." Techno panics. "Shouldn't we eat first? It's..10AM." He said, glancing at his watch.

Tommy glares at him. "No, this is the best part of the day."Techno sighs, and mumbles "At least let me get your presents first." Dashing back upstairs, he collapses on his bed for more sleep.

Only to get woken up, by screaming downstairs. He grunts, grabbing their presents and walking back downstairs.

"Can you not kill my ears this early in the mornin'?"

Wilbur laughs. "Nope. It's festive time."

Techno smiles, their excitement infectious. "Alright, nerd." he says, ruffling Wilburs hair.

Techno sits cross-legged on the couch, waiting. Phil takes out a large present from underneath the tree and gives it to Tommy.

"Alright guys, youngest first." Phil smiles.

Techno rummages around in his bag and gives Tommy two wrapped presents. Taking out his computer, he sends something to Tommy.

Wilbur takes a present out from his bag, and gives it to Tommy.

Tommy smiles, inner child showing. Shaking Wilbur's present, he hugs it. "This feels like fabric." Moving onto Phil's present, he frowns. "This is a box."

Feeling his pone vibrate in his pocket, he takes it out. "Hey, no phones at Christmas yet!" Scolds Phil. Techno smiles. "No, let him do it this once."

Phil looks on, surprised. Tommy's eyes scan the first page of the book., before laughing.

"Read it out, Tommy." prompts Techno, grinning.

"How to be modest," Tommy reads out. "A guide by Technoblade and friends."

Flicking the screen, he slides to the next page. "Step one; Don't be yourself."

"Right," he pockets the phone, "Wilbur's present." He says, turning towards it. AS he ripped it apart, he saw red, literally. "Cool. A shirt."

Wilbur sighed. "Unravel the shirt."

"Tommy did so, and he found a scarf. "You knitted this yourself?" He holds it up., before hugging it. "It's so soft.."

Turning towards Phil's, he grunt. Before opening it. "Masks? And uh... A hat?"

"Yeah!" Phil grins. "You need to wear a mask, and it's decorative. And you don't even have a hat, so that protects you from the sun!"

Tommy smiles, puts them aside and looks at Techno's gift. "A car?" he glares at Techno, who grins in return. "You got me a car."