Wk 11 pt 4: Lore

It's transformation time bitch-
Also yeah lol suits
And other things
Yes lore
Shitty writing.

"What do you mean, end of the arc?" I ask, taking a seat on the red chair in front of the fire, twisted wood twirling around it's frame.

Wilbur sighs. "Hell if I know, this bitch decided to like- Gather us all here and then- like- wait for you."

Joey shrugs. "Well, you know. Main character focus and all that." He shuffles on his seat, and the lanterns on the wall flicker. "Right. Lore."

Ranboo tilts his head. "Well, we can't get back through that door, that I know for certain, and it feels like we're in another world. Again."

Joey raises an eyebrow. "Yeah, you're correct. This realm is called The Writer's Bookend. It's a fantasy world, like an RPG but real life, with magic and weapons and everything. About now you should feel-"

The humans cry out. "Yeah, that."

Half of Ranboo's skin darkens, and his hair does the same. An ornate suit appeared on him, a tail flicking from side to side and horns slightly jutting out of his head. Freckles appear and as he blinks, his eyes turn red and green. A gurgling noise slips out of him as he flinches. "I'm... actually a half-enderman." As his eyes sharpen, he flexes his fingers and claws shoot out from the tops.

Tommy grows slightly shorter, ears more dopey and eyes more round, hair growing out slightly and body proportions moving to a more lanky build.

Wilbur sighs, and the sigh turns into a shaky sigh of relief, as he fades into translucency, floating above the ground.

Phil yells in pain, twisting his back as two pairs of large, beautiful wings expanding, feathers in shades of shimmery white to black, the entire shade spectrum on his back. Phil bits his lips against the pain, and wiggles his new appendages.
Eyes narrow, becoming hawk-like and I watch as his vision sharpens, ears perking up. Pupils shine green, and Phil blinks.

Dream blinks in turn. In a flash, he grows short ivory horns and an emerald hue to his eyes. His ears grow slightly longer and his mouth grows two extra incisors.

Joey sighs, in turn sprouting a pair of holographic wings, crystal-like glass shimmering on top, shades of translucent colours dancing across the surface. His eyes grow more slanted, two horns jutting out from his suddenly snow-white hair, which also had the same oil-shifting translucent color effect as his wings.

His eyes start shifting in color, shading and glowing. With another blink, a flower-vine tattoo glows on his face, accentuating his pale cheeks and twisting around his eyes like eyeliner. His ears grow ever so slightly longer, and a necklace appears on his clothing.

I blink, and a pain rips through me. The others watch.

As it subsides, I hear gasps from around me, gold particles settling down.

"Woah, he's pretty." Dream nods, wordlessly handing me a mirror.

Staring into it, I blink. Pretty wasn't the word that would usually describe me, but the only word that could come close to my appearance was pretty, even princely.

My eyes had turned up into an almond, slanting shape, red eyes replacing my blue ones. Focusing, I realise that my vision was brighter, which probably meant that I could see in the dark. The blemishes on my skin had disappeared, and as I brought my hand up to it, it was a smooth, porcelain texture.

My ears had changed, to. Instead of the rounded tips, they were long and pointed. Reaching a hand up to them, I trace their tapered ends.

As I watch, my pink hair smooths out, arranging itself into an elegant bun, two strands hooked around my ears and two strands hanging out. I open my mouth to say something, then stop at the slightly sharper teeth and two larger teeth in front. Pale pink-red lips close.