Wk 4 (New Years) pt 1: Rain

Week 4 (New Years)Recap:

Part 1: 

(A.N: I may or may not have gone WAAAAAAY OOC with this. I got really into the story...My bad.

Not going to change it, though. Suffer with me :)

(also we ignore the fact that Techno lives in America and the others in Britain for now, also hospitals don't exist.)

TRIGGER WARNING

Basically this entire chapter is a trigger warning. So, please skip unless you...

a) like torturing yourself (please don't)
b) legitimately are ok with reading this

List:

- Blood

- Abuse

- Death

- Gore (ish?)

- my shitty writing 

Techno's POV

I curse myself, standing in the rain. At this dumb, stupid idea of running away.  Phantom pains crawl up my leg, which I was pretty sure I had sprained or something. My injured hand fell limply at my side. 

I had just ran as far as I could, as long as I could with these injuries which were tinting the water red, until I can't walk or run anymore.

My hair was plastered to my face, and the rain blended in with my tears.

I shake my head, sending drops of blood onto white flowers nearby, staining the white pale red.

I feel myself starting to feel faint, so summoning up my courage, I ring the doorbell to 221B (which I could barely see because of my lack of glasses.)

That blank tinge at the edge of my vision appears and I apathetically think Oh, I'm bleeding out.

As the door is opened, warmth courses through me, and I fall, hoping against hope that someone would help me.

Phil's POV (There's going to be a hell of a lot of POV switches in this one)

The doorbell rings, and I get up from my couch to answer it. Peering out the door, I widen my eyes just in time to see a hooded figure fall to the ground, dripping from the rain.

Shit. I swear in my head. Calling behind me "Wilbur! Get some towels and Tommy get the medical supplies!"

I drag the person in the house, noting how he looks. Sandy-brown hair, a sprinkling of freckles, a red hoodie (was it originally white?) and black tracksuit pants.

And beaten beyond belief.

Wilbur pants for breath behind me, as Tommy comes up next to me with the medical supplies.

"Alright guys, lay this dude on the couch." I instruct.

Wilbur does so, asking "What's happening, Phil?"

Tommy agrees. "Phil, what's happening?"

I didn't know what was happening. But something within me needed to help this person. "No time to explain, hurry up." 

Instructing Wilbur and Tommy to hold the wet towels on each deep wound until the blood stopped trickling, I open the box to find sterilizer, needles and a thread.