Wk 8 pt 4: VC

[_ot pink]

tw

shitty writing

other shit

Techno yawns. (Technotired)

Moving to click on the VC, he hesitates. "There's.. more than a thousand people on the chat..." He mutters to himself. Taking a deep breath in, he closes his eyes as he joins the voice call.

"Yeah; no-" 

"Yes but it's like this-"

"Everyone can you please-"

"Bella take care of yourself-" 

"No, soup is a goddamn drink, shut up-"

"Cereal is breakfast soup, and soup is a drink, so therefore cereal is a drink!"

"Can everyone PLEASE SHUT UP!" Techno hears, and he blinks, coming out of his stupor. He tilts his head, turning down the volume of his headsets. "This is like herding a bunch of cats..." As everyone gets muted, except for Techno, Wilbur sighs. 

"Hallooo." Techno mutters. The call lags for a second, as people type in the no-mic chat.

#no-mic

Enderby Today at 2:05PM
Technoblade?

Cheese_before_geese Today at 2:05PM
Techno

Dalimation Today at 2:05PM
techno pog

Sleepboo Today at 2:05PM
techno here

Belladonnae/Epiales Today at 2:05PM
o7

LucyKitty632 Today at 2:05PM
Yes I am a cat UwU

The_lost_bisexual_ Today at 2:05PM
Techno POGGG

Arson Today at 2:05PM
POGGG

Several people are typing...

Type something..

"For- For the last time chat, it's pogchamp." Wilbur sighs. "P-O-G-C-H-A-M-P, all caps." Wilbur ruffles his hair. "Oh, Techno's on..?" He mumbles, glancing to the chat. "You know, it was a terrible idea giving you all perms for speaking at the same time." 

Techno can feel the crushing weight of everyone focusing on him. "U-Uh.." He squeaked out. 

"Why are you here, Techno?" Wilbur asks, and Techno gulps. "You don't really participate in servers or social events usually." 

Techno rolls his eyes, trying to convince himself. "Yeah, but like- Like you're online and you're streaming and you have like thousands of viewers-" Techno breaks off, huffing. "I can be social, you know."

"Mhm, sure you can." Says Wilbur, unconvinced. He grins. "How about this- You get to socialise with all these-" He waves his hands around in the air. "-People on the VC." 

"Wha- Wilbur, all of them?" Techno asks, paling. "I can't- I can't do that!" He protests. Wilbur laughs, and spins around on his chair. 

"Well, you said you were social, didn't you?" Wilbur tosses over his shoulder as he gets up from his chair. "Chat, I'm going to do a thing, might be a bit!" 

The chat spams ok. Wilbur darts back and presses a button, unmuting everyone. "Have fun Techno!" 

Techno sigh, the feeling in his chest constricting his breathing as it swells. "Fuck you Wilbur!" He yells at him through the voice chat as voices assault him.