Wk 10 pt 3: Catch up

tw

me being a little shit

writing is shitty

uh-- 

fourth wall breaking

surprise bitches

panic attacks

WowImNotOriginal

HallsOfDarkness

Hufflequeer

NotTomBoy

bloodgutsaction

LoneSpark

AstraLesli

and whatever tea's account is-

techno's pov

"Oh- Hey, Techno!"

I turn back to see a mop of cyan and candy pink hair waving at me, and I raise an eyebrow.

I wince, narrowing my eyes at the person- who was that and why do they know my name?

A yell of "Order 36A!" Distracts me, and I glance at my slip of paper, checking the order on it again.

"Ey, Techno, stop ignoring me!" I hear, and I turn back to the pink and blue haired person, who was accompanied by an orange haired person wearing a blue-black hoodie, a woman with a yellow and white masquerade mask, and a brunette wearing a purple sweater.

"Do I.. know you?" I ask carefully, keeping an ear out for my order. Of course, I still have to pay for the pizza, but that's more social interaction.

The candy-pink and blue haired person comes up to me, a permanent scowl on their face. The orangette shouts at them, and catches up, running.

"Prince, dear God, what the fuck?" They yell.

"Geese." The striped-shirt multi-coloured hair one says to the other, and the orangette winces.

"Geese are evil." They shiver.

"Geese are pure and kind, they should rule the earth, Huffle. Face the truth." Prince responds, grinning.

I turn away from the conversation, to be met with the masquerade masked person.

"Greetings." The masked one says smoothly, gliding towards me.

"Rumor, stop scaring and annoying him." The brunette with the purple sweater says, rolling their eyes at a 'fuck you Random!'

I shrink back, the other people in the waiting area looking at me, or more specifically, the masked person.

"Do I know any of you?" I ask, eyes darting around. They all stop what they were doing, and turn back to me.

"Yeah, it's me, Prince! How have you been doing?" Prince asks, suddenly happy.

I tilt my head. I didn't recall any of these faces, but they all seemed... familiar.

A purple and white sweatered guy adjusts his glasses, clearing his throat. "Prince, calm down. I need to finish the puzzle."

Rumor appears behind his shoulder. "Ooh, it's done though, it's fine, Lone."