Wk 9 pt 1: Introducing the family

[fruit

_ime]

Tw

shitty writing

techno stabs a bitch

uh

yeah

WEek 9--

I sigh, following the child into the forest. "Tommy are you sure this is a good idea?" 

Tommy glances back over his shoulder at me, rolling his eyes. "Yeah, I'm sure it's fine Ranboo, we'll be fine."

[yeah like how you're going to be fine]

Tubbo adjusts his shirt collar, wincing. "Y-Yeah... Big T, I don't really think going to a supposed haunted house is a good thing.." Tommy shrugs, eyes glowing in excitement.

"Well, it doesn't matter, because we're here now!" Tommy declares, and I squint through the trees at the house. Shivering, I focus closer on the house, deciding that yeah, I could feel the ghosts presence, that's haunted. 

Honestly though they didn't seem harmful, they just... existed. Pulling on my sleeves, I blink at the house, which happy vibes were emanating from. 

"Ranboo, you coming?" Tommy calls from the doorstep. I shake myself out of my reverie, and nod reluctantly. 

One step in the house and I immediately regret my decision. The lounge room was being occupied by three ghosts, floating and chatting. I pale as they look over at the noise. 

"It's surprisingly clean.." Tubbo says, walking around. I sit on a couch, avoiding the ghosts as I do. Wincing in sympathy at Tubbo walking through one of them, I gaze out at the ghost on the floor.

"Ey." I look at the yellow-sweatered ghost who was glaring at Tubbo. With brown fluffy hair, and a pair of golden glasses, he had a pair of headsets around his neck. "If you could not?"

I shift around uncomfortably. 

The pink-haired one laughs, floating in the air agilely, sitting cross-legged, which in the air was hard to do. "Do you think we should mess with them a bit?" He asks, his crown-printed top rustling with a whisper. He was bare-footed, wearing a pair of grey leggings. His ghostly hair was accompanied by a crown, glinting with jewels. 

The older ghost sighs, adjusting his hat. "Techno, not a good idea." He said to the pink-haired ghost, who was apparently Techno. Wearing a green dress shirt tucked into his grey suit pants with a black coat around him edged with green, he had sandy-blonde hair and blue-green eyes. What was the most alarming, was the wings branching out behind him. 

I stifle a laugh as Techno sighs, adjusting his hair. "Daaaad, but this is our space!"

"Te-"  The older sighs as a plate breaks in the other room. "Only for 15 minutes, and then we stop. If they're not leaving, we reveal ourselves and if they still haven't left they can stay. Alright?"

The pink haired one agrees, before glancing at me. "That dude has been staring at us for the past few minutes, is he ok?"

I blink at him, tilting my head as I jump off the couch to follow Tubbo. "Ooookay, that was creepy, he basically responded to me."

Entering the room with Tubbo and Tommy, I sigh as the lights flicker off. My hands trembling, I growl at myself as I felt... wrong, with this many ghosts around. Looking over to the light switch, I extend a limb, reaching into the ghost-plane and projecting myself over to the light switch, slapping the brown-haired one away before reaching back into our own world.