Wk 7 Pt 1: Run away

Wk 7

Recap

Part 1:

TW:

- REAAAALLY shitty writing

-knife

-self harm ish

-running away

-blood

-sort of suicide ish

(Did you know that in the Roman Empire, Julius Caesar got stabbed by a dagger? Another cool fact, he wrote everything in a code- Caesar Cipher. Dumb name, but cool enough.)

[enjoy the show]

Techno's POV

Putting the knife down, I sigh, wiping the edge off. Life really wasn't worth it. Everyone i knew had deserted me. Or left me. Or just discarded me. They told me. I know I shouldn't, but I open my phone, just to see what people think of me. 

Just to see. I know it's bad. 

Scrolling through my messages, I scan over the top three. I would've thought that they would care about me more. 

Tommy just thinks of me as someone he can use as a weapon. I don't like hurting his feelings. Wilbur doesn't even think of me, just discarding me anytime. Phil sort of.. He cares to some extent, but.. 

I growl at myself. "Keep it together." I murmur. I shake my head and I sob, curling back into myself. 

Tears fall down on the phone screen, and I make a decision. If no one really even cares, why am I here? It had been weighing on me for a while. It just took something to tip me off. 

Obviously I'm being a burden, people actually bother to message me and I don't even care. I can't care. And emotions have failed me. In this shithole, I couldn't even rely on people I love, because they don't love me and would probably rather me be dead. 

I jump up, grabbing a bag and filling it with my stuff. Leaving a note for the others who live in this house, I walk out of the door.

Shouldering my bag, I look back. If no one wanted me here, why not leave? 

I huff, running towards the forest. It was snowing, which meant that the snow would cover up my tracks. I shiver in the cold.

I climb a tree. And just sit there. Slowly, just standing there, I start to shake. It was cold. I hum. A fitting way to die.

So I wait. And I wait. 

And the cold gets to me, and as I swallow my dry throat ruptures, and blood spurts from me mouth as I cough. I wipe my mouth, convulsing and the blood pours out. I realize I had been scratching at my arms, so they're bleeding more, and so is my throat. I spit some more blood out. 

A particularly harsh cough shakes me, and I'm caught off-guard as I fall from the tree. I land with a bump, and the motion brings more blood. 

Did I want this? 

There has to be another way. 

And I'm choking on my blood. My vision starts fading to black as the bleeding gets worse and worse. And I needed help. 

I call out, quietly, hoping. "H-Hey Siri."

"Yes?" And it's fading to black, can I please breath and I need breath.

"C-Call... Ranboo..." I choke. In some distant part of my mind, I hear it react.

"H-el...p.." I breathe out.