Wk 4 (New Years) pt 2: Escape

Week 4 (New Years) Part 2

Recap: 
Part 1: Rain
Part 2: 

(Hello. Welcome to the second part of the angst. Enjoy 2k words of angst.

I also may or may not have looked up lyrics and recipes for crepes.)

(TRIGGER WARNING

Basically this entire week is a trigger warning. So, please skip unless you...

a) like torturing yourself (please don't)
b) legitimately are ok with reading this

List:

- Fighting

- Mentions of abuse

- Hurt/comfort

- Mentions of death

- My shitty writing )

Techno's POV

Thunder crashes, rain pattering and hailstones bouncing off the roof.

I sit up in the bed. Looking around, I wonder where I am, before last nights adventures come back to me. My wrist was still sore, but I lent on it to get up from the bed, limping towards the door. walked out of the guest room, as soundlessly as possible, stretching my arms.

A thought crossed my mind.

I suppose I could call it my room.

I shake my head, dismissing the idea. I was only even here for recuperating, I had to get back, or my parents would be mad. I couldn't let that happen.

I walk downstairs, wincing at the stairs creaking.

Noticing the time, my eyes widen. 8AM? Usually my body would wake me up before that. I smile. I must be really comfortable here. I start getting out ingredients for crepes, before pausing. 

Is it ok to go through their cupboards?

I shrug. May as well. Continuing, I find ingredients, setting them out on the bench.

I hum out "My new boyfriend" by Wilbur, as I cook.

"Life isn't quite what I thought it'd be," I grab the flour and the salt, pouring it out in the air, "When I was a kid on VOIP."

"Thought that when I'd get older," Taking the sugar, I measure it out approximately and put it in the bowl. "He'd be with me, he told me.."

Changing the lyrics to fit my situation, I continue.

"Now I'm 16 and I work in an office." I grab a spoon, throw it up in the air and catch it, because I feel happy. "9 till 5's not the best I'll be honest." I start mixing the substances.

"If I could change a single thing" I turn to the eggs.

"I'd make it me and not him." (if you looked at the backstory last chapter, you should see the significance of this line)

"But he's in your head while I'm in your Twitch chat." I crack the eggs, catching the shell in the others as they fall.

"I've got the key, and he's just a doormat." I curse in my head, running over to turn off the butter.

"Even though he's got social skills," I laugh, boy was that true, while whisking the eggs. "That doesn't mean I don't pay the bills!"