Wk 1 Pt 5: Waow lookit the mall

Part 5. This will be the final part, before we move onto a new timeline. Wipe the slate clean. THis is inescapable, unavoidable. Our only wish is that you read this chapter.

(Inspired by unus Annus lol-

also, y'all deserve some fluff, so here.)

-----------------------------------------------

3rd Person (because yes)

Techno sighed. He really didn't want to be here. He had protested heavily against coming here, yet here he was. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat, dressed in a simple red hoodie with black boots and denim trousers. His glasses were a simple, black frame. His eyes? Merely boredom.

"How long 'till we're there?" Whined Tommy, glancing around impatiently. "It takes me less time to speedrun Minecraft."

Phil spluttered. "Please," he sighed, driving. "It's hard enough being in a car with an aspiring musician and having music blasting without your added commentry."

"Plus," Techno added "Pretty sure it takes more than 3 minutes for you o speedrun Minecraft." He smirked as theh pulled up to the mall. "Which was, by the way, the amount of time it took to get us here. I memorised the layouts of the city and how long it takes," he added casually when they all stared at him.

Wilbur shook his head in awe. "Dude, that's fricking awesome.."

Techno smiled modestly, uncomfortable with all the attention. "Thanks."

They walked into the shopping centre and Techno's senses were immediately assualted by everything. Phil noticed and gave him earplugs. Techno gave him an appreaciative smile.

"So, what do you want to do first?" Phihl shouted over the noise. "We need to get some clothes for all of us..."

Wilbur smiled. "Sure, let's do that."

We walked into a store.

"Hey hon, how can I help you?" A young blonde came out from behind the counter. "Do you need to be fit for clothes?"

It's a person. Shit. How can I do this?

Tommy stepped forward. "Yeah, that'd be good thanks." He went closer and whispered something in her ear. Her eyes widened, and she nodded. She beckoned me forward.

"Ok hon, we're going to fit you, k?"

Techhno glared at Tommy. He shrunk back a bit.

"Tommy, I swear to god. When I come back, you're dead to me." Techno whispered.

"Hey, is that TommyInnit?"

Techno's eyes widened, and he scurried off. The fans barely glanced in his direction. For once he was glad Tommy sent him off. Techno bumped into the shop attendant's back.