Wk 9 pt 2: Ghosts can sleep

[color]

IM A FUCKING IDIOT I PUBLISHED TUEDAYS CHAPTER ON MONDAY AND NOW IM DOING BOTH OF YHRM-

yeah, no chapter tommorow:)

tw 

Self harm

Voices

Shitty writing

Panic attacks

2 times Techno helped Ranboo with his voices.

1 time Ranboo payed it back. 

The first time, Techno heard sobbing from one of the spare rooms in the house. Murmuring and sobbing. Techno ignored it for an amount of time, before it got a bit too restless for his comfort. This was about.. 4am, and he didn't want his family to be woken up.

So he floated to where the noise was coming from, and to his surprise he found a half-enderman boy pacing around his room, muttering to himself. Techno stayed behind  the wall, since he knew the boy wouldn't be able to see him through walls. 

Along with the footsteps, he hears muttering. Techno raises and eyebrow, slightly worried for the child he had come to consider as a brother. Drifting closer to the wall, he can make out words, and they worry him. 

"I didn't do that, I didn't!" Ranboo growls. "I... Couldn't have. Could I?" He finishes softly. Techno hears a pause before Ranboo makes a gurgling noise in his throat, and Techno is reminded of an Enderman noise. 

"No, I didn't! I could've helped, but... I could've helped, but I didn't.." Ranboo continues. "No, I don't- I don't choose sides, I-" A pause. "No, I wouldn't've- I..." He takes in a shuddering breath. "I can't... remember.." 

A pause, and a whisper that Techno couldn't quite make out. "I .. can't remember, but-" A pause. "You aren't me! I know you aren't, you can't be, because I would never burnt down my house!" 

Techno leans back, shocked. "No, no I can't remember, because I didn't do it! It's... Not.. me.." Ranboo breaks off, sobbing and breathing harder. "I.. No, I have to remember, it's not my fault- Just- Just remember-"  

"I can't do this." He finishes, in a barely audible whisper. Techno heaves a sigh, an emotion in his chest he wasn't familiar with blossoming. The pinkette had had enough, and he floats through the wall to see Ranboo curled up in a ball on the floor, rocking backwards and forwards. 

"What do you mean, you're not real?" He lets out a laugh, before blinking, and Techno just realized that his eyes had been purple-white, and they returned to his normal red and green, flickering. "I'm not- I..." 

Techno clears his throat, gazing out at the youth on the floor. Ranboo yelps, snapping his head towards the warrior. "I- Techno?" He whispers.

Techno nods. "Uh... Yeah." 

"How much did you hear?" 

"Uhm.." Techno considers. "A lot." 

Ranboo lets out a shaky laugh. "You- You probably think I'm crazy." 

Techno tilts his head. "No, not really," He says, floating down next to the boy. "I have voices in my head as well." He says hesitantly. 

Ranboo looks away. "But you don't have memory gaps." 

Techno raises an eyebrow. "No, but why would that effect anything?" 

"Because..." Ranboo hugs his knees to his chest, taking a deep breath. "Sometimes the voices say I do things, but I don't,  but there's evidence I do, and it's all so.." He trails off.