CHAPTER 25: PERIMETERS

(5 HOURS LEFT,
BEFORE THE ULTIMATUM)
.
.
.
.

LISA'S POV

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE???"

I screamed at my brother's face as I grabbed his leather jacket's collar.

"I- I can't just... S-stay at home, Lis!!!
It's d-driving me crazy cuz this was all my faul—"

"AND YOU LEFT OUR MOTHER ALONE THERE AT HOME???
ALONE IN STOCKTON????"

His fearful eyes widened in horror.

"NO!!! I... I ASKED MR. GARCIA TO WATCH FOR H-"

I punched him in the face before he finished his sentence.

FUCK!! WHY DID I HAVE SUCH AN IDIOT BROTHER?!!"

"LISA!!! STOP IT!!!" Rosé shouted as she tried to pull me away from Bam, who's already on the floor, being comforted by his so-called girlfriend out of nowhere.

"SOMEONE NEEDS TO TEACH THIS ASSHOLE A FUCKING LESSON!!!" I was about to grab my brother, but his girlfriend suddenly kicked my stomach.

I fell on the ground,
but Rosé tried to catch me,
"WHAT THE- FUCK...?!" I winced in pain as I held onto my stomach.

"WILL YOU TWO TALK LIKE A FAMILY??? YOU'RE NOT ENEMIES!!! OUR ENEMY IS OUT THERE FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!" The brown-haired woman blurted.

Rosé passed by me and pushed the girl. But the girl didn't even flinch. She was just glaring back at Rosé.

"AND WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO DO THAT TO HER YOU FUCKING BITCH??!" Rosé yelled.

"I did. I have the right to do that to anyone else who will hurt my boyfriend!" The girl countered.

"SANA! STOP!" Bam stood up and held his girlfriend.

"WHY ARE YOU STOPPING ME?! THEY ARE THE ONES WHO HURT Y-"

"ENOUGH!!!"

We're all shocked when we saw Irene, Seulgi's wife, beside her.

"YOU ALL HAVE LESS THAN 5 HOURS LEFT TO FINISH THIS SHIT! AND YOU ALL HAVE THE GUTS HERE, YELLING AND FIGHTING LIKE KIDS??!!" Irene angrily shouted at us.

Irene went here with Seulgi to give her the ammunition that we needed...
In case Kwon Ji Yong fuck us all up...

Rosé helped me stand up and cleaned up my pants.

"YOU TOOK MY WIFE FROM ME...
HER TIME... AND HER DAYS FROM MY DAUGHTER. SO YOU ALL OWE US THIS!!!" She blurted then walked away.

Seulgi bowed down to us apologetically, then chased after her wife.

"She's right guys. We still needed five cars to steal. We're wasting so much time! You can deal with this after we sent all the cars to Ji Yong." Jihyo said as she tapped the whiteboard with a screwdriver.

Bam and I looked at each other as he showed me his smug face.

Bastard!

"And for the updates, Chaeyoung and Dahyun were already in Fresno, at Lincoln Elementary school. We found out that the school principal always parks her 1999 Porsche 996, at the school's parking lot. No one knows why she's doing that. But who cares? As long as it could benefit us!" Jihyo excitedly said.

"Fine. I agree with Jihyo..." I grabbed the beer bottle from the table and drink it.
"Where's Hanbin, Jeongyeon?" I asked her as I approached her from behind, in front of her computer.